Data Success Manager
San Francisco, CA or Remote
Our San Francisco-based team is committed to enhancing physician and patient quality of life through Elation: our cloud-based, clinical platform. Since inception, we've been focused on building a world-class Electronic Health Records (EHR) solution that creates an experience of delight and ease for physicians, and that our users love. We have enjoyed considerable growth, and we are now looking for an experienced Data Success Manager to join our team.
As a Data Success Manager at Elation, you’ll be primarily responsible for the planning, communication, and support of our data operations. You’ll work as a dedicated member to our data team and help to steer both our internal teams and external partners towards success.
We’re counting on you to have both the skills to execute on our current process, but also to identify how to make it better, and to build that future!
- Arm yourself with an expert understanding of Elation’s data import capabilities and work with our customers to best align their needs to those capabilities
- Work as a bridge between Elation’s data team and external customers to plan and communicate data ingest activities during the customer onboarding process
- Partner with internal stakeholders to plan, communicate, and execute on data import activities; taking into account multiple priorities, with tight timelines, spanning several teams and projects
- Identify gaps in Elation’s current data communication and support strategy, work to fill those gaps with standardized process and actionable documentation
- Work as a customer champion to push Elation towards more scalable, maintainable, and executable data processes
- Act as a primary user of our data import tools workflows and pipelines. Collaborate with our engineering teams to make them better.
- Strong project planning and communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- Proven track record of spearheading complex customer implementations and meeting deadlines
- Ability to work cross functionally with teams both engineering and business focused
- Moderate technical understanding of data transformation and data import activities
- Passion for improvement and growth in all that you do
- Prior experience with a healthcare SaaS company
- Prior experience working with primary care physicians and health systems
- Prior exposure to data import pipelines and transformation tools