Linus Health is a Boston-based digital health company focused on transforming brain health for people across the world. By advancing how we detect and address cognitive and brain disorders – leveraging cutting-edge neuroscience, clinical expertise, and artificial intelligence – our goal is to enable a future where people can live longer, happier, and healthier lives with better brain health.
We are a team of 95+(and growing!), embarking on an exciting period of accelerated growth. We invite collaborative, self-driven and impact-oriented professionals to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
Does this sound like an innovative & disruptive start-up where you could see yourself? If so, please continue reading…
As the Data Support Specialist, your mission will be to drive and own the customer facing data discussions that will lead to a successful implementation and long-lasting relationship with our customers. You will report directly to the Vice President of Customer Experience and will partner with the team to complete and monitor customer data objectives.
What You'll Do:
- Serve as the data expert for onboarding projects and continued support of data transfer agreements and data harvesting
- Communicate findings and recommendations from data analysis to appropriate internal team members
- Lead customer facing conversations and meetings detailing findings from data analysis and go forward solutions
- Partner with Data Science to establish new data dictionaries and configuration options
- Collaborate with Data Science and Data Product Owner on quality assurance
- Provide daily support to Implementation and Support teams as issues, tickets, or questions arise from customers
- Identify process automation and improvements opportunities and work with cross-functional teams to drive these initiatives
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external teams to foster an environment for the resolution of issues
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in Healthcare or related field
- Establish rapport with customers to build to confident relationships
- Must be self-motivated and work well independently and as part of a team
- Speed, resourcefulness, and a go-getter attitude; you are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of healthcare terminology and data inputs/outputs
- Ability to communicate with others in a concise, productive, and professional manner, both written and verbally
- Strong technical aptitude — ability to understand and explain complex technical products or issues
- Ability to analyze information and make sound recommendations
What We Offer:
- As a health and wellness company, an opportunity to have a lasting impact on the way people and communities engage with brain and mental health, and even to affect the prognosis of people’s mental and brain health trajectory
- A mission-driven environment where all 90(and counting) employees strive to exemplify our core values every day
- Competitive compensation packages that include an annual discretionary target bonus incentive as well as valuable equity
- Unlimited PTO — We know this can work both ways, however our leadership team does an excellent job at encouraging people to take PTO
- A sincere and deep appreciation for the importance of mental health. We have recently implemented a “monthly flex day” where employees are encouraged to take time away from work to rest, recharge & reset.
- A peer-to-peer recognition program: Celebrating our employees hard work and success is in our DNA!
- Employee Referral Incentive program
- A robust healthcare package that includes medical, dental & vision benefits as well as a 401(K) program where Linus will match up to 6% of employee contributions.
Linus Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability or any characteristic protected by law. We believe that diversity is critical to the growth of our company and understand the importance of fostering an environment where everyone has a voice. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities during the recruiting process. If you are in need of assistance due to a disability, please contact us.