Dark Wolf Solutions is looking for a Data Visualization Analyst to work onsite in support of the U.S. federal government. The ideal candidate will be someone who can look at data, metrics, and stats and be forward leaning in providing options on how we can best visualize the “story". The selected candidate must be comfortable communicating with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams. The job requirements may include but not be limited to the following:
- Research data and develop program review materials.
- Develop and analyze metrics and visualize trends and analysis using Tableau and/or other business intelligence software.
- Develop intuitive dashboards and data visualization products using Tableau or other data visualization tools.
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with data management and analysis
- Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using Tableau and/or other data visualization tools
- Bachelor’s in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another related field
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance required
- Experience as a data scientist or relevant experience
- Experience with developing data models and algorithms to apply to data sets
- Experience with databases and statistical computer languages with statistical computer languages such as Python, SQL, R, etc. or willingness to learn
- Experience with Tableau or willingness to learn
- Understanding of Agile project management approach
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.