Role: Dynamic Creative Optimisation Campaign Lead
Working in partnership with our client The DCO Lead joins at an exciting time, as we to look to set up a creative DCO practice, managing global & local DCO creative operations on behalf of our clients. Sitting in the centre of creative operations, performance analytics, and client campaign development process, this role will be central in driving the use of dynamic content to increase brand relevance, engagement & conversion, and overcoming some of the traditional barriers in place to delivering outstanding creative experiences in DCO.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
We are looking for people who want to work closer with clients and brands, who are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
The team will support Adidas's global markets from our centralised offices as well as being onsite/near-site with the clients in these markets. The support will span from eCom, social, print, and retail content needs. This team will serve as Adidas’ bespoke global adaptation global agency, working at the heart of their business.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- You will live and breathe DCO, driving performance through intelligent use of data and working with internal teams to define and improve our ways of working and offering in DCO
- Act as the bridge between strategy, creative operations, and performance analytics teams to deliver outstanding, creatively enabled DCO campaigns
- Focussing initially on the global sportswear brand, work with client leads to help drive the DCO agenda upstream in the campaign development process, enabling a richer toolkit of assets to drive creative enablement in DCO and understanding of creative performance drivers
- Work alongside with Data Strategy Director and Group Head to scale this opportunity
For the global sportswear brand
- Work closely with creative, creative operations, analytics and the DCO platform to deliver outstanding, creatively enabled DCO campaigns for client global and market teams
- Guide client marketing stakeholders through the path to creatively enabled DCO, and represent Oliver DCO interests amongst the media and DCO platform stakeholder groups
- Work closely with global and market stakeholders to identify and overcome the traditionally barriers to creatively optimised DCO. Work with internal and external stakeholders to define and optimise campaign processes to support this.
- Consult and own the data strategy to segment and optimise creatives across various media touchpoints. Define frameworks to measure creative effectiveness; from brand to behaviour, setting KPIs and benchmarks. Work alongside data analyst teams to evaluate and understand the drivers of creative effectiveness and over time build this into in – flight optimisation opportunities.
- Design a series of tests and pilots to understand and drive creative and media effectiveness in DCO. As an expert in A/B testing and MVT methodologies and tools, you will create testing plans and execute the strategies through DCO tools
- Build relationships with internal client management teams and clients to develop new business opportunities. Build strong relationships with media agencies and work closely with them to execute campaigns. Own and develop relationships with key suppliers within our tech stack to maximise usage and effectiveness
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Strong knowledge of DCO platforms, processes, best practice
- Confident in setting up new practices around people, processes, scoping, resourcing and utilisation
- Excellent communication / storytelling skills, ability to distil complex ideas for non-technical audiences
- Good problem solver & strategic thinker
- Understanding of, and interest in digital creative – what makes great creative, creative development process, etc
- Understanding of principles and best practice in use of data and analytics in DCO
- Confident and comfortable working in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Interest in innovative practices & models in creative analytics
- Good understanding of wider digital advertising ecosystem - Ad Tech, processes, agency dynamics
- Strong knowledge of the modern digital ecosystem and the utilisation of 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data across paid and owned channels
- An active interest in behavioural science approaches and techniques – and how this can be tracked and optimised through data
- Collaborative team player, open minded
- A strong understanding of the following is critical:
- Dynamic creative optimisation-must have hands on experience of using DCO tools such as Celtra, Jivox
- Ad-tech (e.g. Double-click, Ad Words, AppNexus)
- Tracking setup & tooling (e.g. GTM, DTM)
- Creative development and optimisation towards user profiles, preferences, behaviours
- Some experience of Marketing / data cloud solutions beneficial (e.g. Adobe, Google, Oracle, Salesforce)
- Some experience of website analytics tools beneficial (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.