We are looking for a Delivery Lead who can oversee production and operations for DPDK’s quickly growing accounts in the US. This Lead will play a key role in helping top brands become the best digital versions of themselves, and further building our business and reputation from our New York office.
We’re looking to hire an experienced Delivery lead with a background in project management and/or operations and practices in safeguarding quality, productivity, and efficiency throughout our production process and across time zones.
While making sure that our teams have everything they need, you’ll have a laser focus on smooth deliveries for all of our digital productions. You will serve as a close partner for key clients, building long-term relationships and coordinating cross-functional teams.
On a daily basis you will:
- Sit in the senior leadership team and be responsible for the excellent delivery of all of our work;
- Develop growth account plans and perform annual/quarterly reviews for all direct reports;
- Your focus will be on quality and efficiency and together with our account and production teams, you’ll help to shape new workstreams and the teams associated with them;
- You’ll be responsible for overseeing and managing operations across departments and teams;
- Resource against budgets to ensure we can deliver work at speed, and drive overall project profitability;
- Organize the operations, define workflows, understand business needs, identify pain points and map a fitting way to operationalize our team to deliver;
- Establish top priorities, deciding what gets done, when and how;
- Identify and manage cross-project dependencies;
- Keep track of budgets, financial forecasts, and reports;
- Identify project scopes and write proposals;
- Facilitate our Project Managers in their communication with clients and third-party partners;
- Guide/mentor the team in the creation of all project documentation, including project plans, statements of work, status reports;
- Find ways of being proactive in presenting new ideas and creating opportunities for additional client work in order to scale the operation;
- As a contact person, you’ll discuss operations, tactics, and strategy with the rest of the senior management and customers as well.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and know how to keep a cool head in heated situations;
- You are also an excellent connector and communicator;
- At least 5+ years in account/client management within a digital agency, software development organization, and/or cutting edge technologies firms;
- You are a creative problem solver and can quickly tackle operational challenges;
- You are a skilled leader and have no problem overseeing several teams and projects at once;
- You are result-oriented, accurate, consistent, and efficient;
- You are no stranger to product development nor to developing long term operational strategies for business;
- You are fluent in English.
- Be a part of a leading international digital agency from the coolest office in Rotterdam (or from home!);
- Join a highly diverse and international family of driven colleagues;
- Daily lunch at the office, with healthy snacks, drinks, and lots of coffee;
- Attend exclusive expertise sharing events, relaxing Friday afternoon drinks and tasty summer bbq's on the roof terrace with the best view in town, once we can all hang out in person again!
- A competitive salary with amazing working conditions: pension, 23 days off for a 40h workweek, education, and growth opportunities as well as good career perspectives.
At DPDK, we are dedicated to delivering custom-made, exceptional digital design products to our clients. We lead with our values of exceptionalism, transformation, craftsmanship, drive, and sincerity. We strive to be better and new every day, and we like to challenge everyone else to do the same with our products!
Our unique team is looking forward to welcoming you as a fellow DPDKer. Please read the job description thoroughly before applying, and provide a brief cover letter describing why you would be an excellent fit for the position.