Klarna makes shopping smoooth. And we do it with flair because shopping is fun. Every day, we help customers, businesses, and partners explore just how smoooth the modern shopping experience can be.
It means we’re constantly changing the game. Always trying out new things. And we encourage our people to do the same. To grow. To develop. Because we don’t believe roles have to stay fixed. Instead we inspire our people to take an irregular career path. As a company of 350 dynamic start-ups, our whole business is built for it. So once you’re in, there’s no telling what will happen next.
You love the challenge and being responsible for your own success! Your resume will demonstrate a strong track record of performance. Willingness to work, and thrive, in a fast-paced and high-growth environment is a requirement. Simply put, we are looking for someone who is great at what they do. You have the skills to win in a highly competitive market. You’re motivated, competitive, and know how to get things done. You want your team to win!
What you’ll do
- Be in contact with our merchants via phone, video call or email as well as on site during workshops and demos.
- Given the variety in complexity and size of those projects you will adjust your approach dependent on how many integrating parties or Klarna internal stakeholders are involved.
- Act as an interface between involved parties and steer them to completion, while eliminating friction as an external project manager.
- Provide merchants with profound knowledge about our products and best practices to ensure optimal end customer experience.
- Assist merchants with technical integrations.
- Provide feedback to product & engineering domains, with whom you will discuss needs and requirements.
- 2-5+ years experience in working with and/or implementing web technologies.
- Outstanding problem solving ability, eagerness to learn and curiosity.
- An adaptable attitude and personality that is ready for continuous change.
- Excellent communication skills - you know how to communicate with different audiences with varying technical abilities.
- Experience and understanding of REST API, JSON, HTML, CSS, JS, XML.
- Experience with e-commerce shop systems or payment systems.
- Prior experience working in either pre-sales, technical integration, technical project management.
- An eye for detail to easily structure bigger projects into deliverables.
- Genuine curiosity and a good technical understanding.
- A passion for solving problems.
- Experience working in a high growth tech company is highly preferred.
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then, we’ve changed the banking industry forever. And now we’re creating the world’s smooothest shopping experience. We serve 80 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 190,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world’s leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 18 different markets, hosted by +3000 people from 90 nationalities.