Type of Employee: Full-Time
Druva enables cyber, data and operational resilience for every organization with the Data Resiliency Cloud, the industry’s first and only at scale SaaS solution. Customers can radically simplify data protection, streamline data governance, and gain data visibility and insights as they accelerate cloud adoption. Druva pioneered a SaaS-based approach to eliminate complex infrastructure and related management costs, and deliver data resilience via a single platform spanning multiple geographies and clouds.
Druva is trusted by thousands of enterprises, including 60 of Fortune 500, to make data more resilient and accelerate their journey to the cloud. Visit druva.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
The Role & The Team:
The Dell Alliance Sales Specialist reports to the Vice President, Dell Alliance, and leads Druva’s Medium Business engagement with Druva’s strategic OEM partner for your territory. The ideal candidate has a successful track record of work as a software seller and experience with OEMs and / or SaaS-based product sales through third parties. The ideal candidate is a seller with strong technical acumen in the operational execution of a Strategic Sell Thru / Sell With partnership including building strategic relationships, opportunity qualification, competitive positioning, providing demonstrations of the platform, building awareness of Druva within the partner, and other GTM activities needed to ensure joint success of the partnership. In addition, the candidate must be hands on in development and execution of the key processes that create new bookings opportunities.
What You Will Do:
You are responsible to drive net new logos & cross-sells through the OEM partner’s customer accounts with specialized knowledge specific to “SaaS” and “cloud” like Microsoft 365 and AWS etc.. This is achieved through effective strategic planning, qualifying prospects/customers, demonstrations of the platform using business development techniques with the OEM sales teams. Our Product Sales Specialist role(s) is/are based out of Austin, TX. In this role you will work with Dell and Druva field seller daily, often in Dell facilities.
- Continuously position the Druva OEM to Dell field teams / mid market sellers as the best possible product to meet their customer / customer prospect data protection needs
- Work with both Dell field and Dell Channel teams to differentiate and demonstrate the value proposition of the Druva Dell OEM product platform
- Evangelize the compelling differentiation of the Dell OEM product platform to Dell field sales personnel who may not understand the value of a SaaS-based platform
- Coordinate, where necessary, co-sales activity between Druva field sellers and Dell (and Dell Channel) sellers for new customer acquisition
- Build a territory plan with the respective account teams to identify areas to expand the account with new customers, cross-sells, and multi-product adoption based on propensity.
- Break into new lines of business groups within the defined Medium Business division.
- Map Druva’s OEM solutions to Dell’s unique business and technical requirements to ensure strategic long-term value
- Coordinate with Druva field sellers where relevant to manage sales funnel activity associated with your territory’s activity
- Generate results; consistent, reliable performance with 100% minimum attainment expected
- Partnering with the Dell Medium Business teams to drive business for Druva, OEM, and the partner community.
- Arranging and driving business reviews, demonstrations, unsolicited proposals etc. to drive customer engagement.
- Be the “expert” as a Product Specialist.
What We Are Looking For:
- 2+ years' experience as an Account Executive/Account Manager where you have exceeded your sales plan each year and can document the success
- Deep understanding of any of the following is a must: SaaS solution selling, , Datacenter Backup or CyberSecurity.
- Has the passion to wear multiple hats driving both the sales qualification and demos of the service allowing for additional career growth in management.
- Ideally bring high volume mid market sales or technical experience in the IT industry
- Demonstrable track record of achieving sales targets
- Ability to drive IT management-level prospecting engagements
- Ideally come from the Storage/Data Management world and understand Enterprise Backup Technologies.
- Continuous learner and student of the game - you want to constantly get better
- Ability to understand the "bigger picture" and the business drivers around IT
- You strive for greatness and push yourself
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent