Lever was founded eight years ago to tackle the most strategic challenge that companies face: how to recruit and hire top talent. We’re building the next generation of hiring software that companies like Netflix, Atlassian, KPMG, and McGraw-Hill Education rely on to grow their teams. We've rethought the talent acquisition paradigm and are the innovation leaders in our space and looking for the right people to join us as we scale.
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built so far (not to mention humbled to be recognized as the #1 place to work in San Francisco, as well as a top workplace in the entire United States). Our people are Lever’s biggest competitive advantage, and we’ll continue investing in our “Leveroos” and people-first culture.
- We are looking for a hands-on experience and enthusiastic global Digital Marketing Manager. This manager will help execute all marketing programs through various regions. This role will ensure strategic alignment and execution of marketing programs both in-house and third party.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a utility player who has a variety of experience and interest to work in digital channels, including paid social, content syndication, direct marketing, and related B2B lead gen activities, and wants to make an impact. Ideally, we would like you to be passionate about people technology and have a keen interest in working in a fast-growing Technology company like Lever.
- In this role, the Marketing Manager will conceptualize, develop, own, and execute personalized and localized programs for Lever to generate a pipeline for new business and support expansion efforts for our install base. You will partner with the sales, customer success, product marketing, partner marketing, demand gen, finance, and the ops and analytics teams to translate business strategy and requirements into scaled marketing campaigns and programs.
- If you have a passion for building creative and robust, data-driven marketing programs that can organize and drive critical initiatives toward common goals and are capable and comfortable engaging with execs and individual contributors alike, we want to hear from you.
- Own end-to-end development and management of regional programs and campaigns across channels (e.g. in-product, email, SEM, digital advertising, web, etc.), including strategy, copy development, campaign setup, A/B testing, localization, reporting, and optimization with a goal to increase healthy product usage and adoption and to minimize churn and contraction.
- Successful execution of integrated campaign activities to drive leads, pipeline, and revenueIteratively test and improve all marketing streams to optimize user experience while generating SQLs and pipeline targets.
- Partner with Product, Partner Marketing, and Sales teams to develop and optimize programs (including outbound)Consistently improve upon and inspire change in program methodologies; employing industry best practices and constantly looking for opportunities to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
- In partnership with Marketing Operations, present regularly on program performance, goals, and successes to GTM leaders, estaff, and company all-hands presentations.
- Actively monitor all campaign analytics, partner with our analytics and ops to create appropriate reporting, and communicate results effectively to the team with recommended actions for optimization.
- Work with the content & comms team to build high-quality content that is optimized and consistent with the Lever’s brand and tone of voice.
- Support the development and presentation of QBRs for the Marketing Demand Generation function
- Deliver against targets & optimize programs.
- Leverage positioning, value propositions, and key messaging to be used in marketing campaigns and programs
WITHIN 1 MONTH YOU'LL
- Complete Ramp Camp, our half-day onboarding program designed to get you up to speed on all aspects of the business with a cross-functional cohort of new Leveroos. You'll learn about our company, product, vision, and team and understand how your role fits into Lever's broader organization.
- Conduct 1:1s with your team to learn more about each person’s strengths, interests, roles, and responsibilities.
- Connect with Marketing and Sales Leadership to begin architecting future efforts to achieve quarterly goals.
- Work with the Head of Marketing to understand upcoming fiscal year strategies and desired outcomes.
- Complete a draft and understand your quarterly OKRs and contributions
- Get up to speed on the marketing strategy, team structure, and will begin to familiarize yourself with Knak, Marketo, Salesforce, and LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- Work with the Marketing team to plan and execute content syndication campaigns, and paid ad campaigns, and direct marketing campaigns
- Create, test, and deploy emails from Knak
- Support Marketing Events on pre-event logistics and follow-up
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Marketing reporting and metrics are finalized - what KPIs are we focused on?
- Own end-to-end email channel and execution
- Audit and report on email channel performance including standing nurture paths Manage lead list pulls and clean-up from content syndication and LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms and import to Marketo
- Own SEM Google Adwords spend with our Agency; including retargeting on social platforms
WITHIN 6 MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Collaborate and copy edit content
- Align with sales on content performance and make recommendations for future development
- Create/develop content for email campaigns, event correspondence, and landing pages
- Own all email campaigns to our database including Nurture evolvement
WITHIN 12 MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Strategize and implement best practices for email and communication for prospects and support for customer renewals
- Support budget management - synthesizing budget spend & reconciliation with campaign managers on a monthly basis.
- Work with agencies to manage digital workload - facilitating weekly check-ins, strategizing with the team to modify current campaigns/programs, ensuring we are hitting goals weekly (MQLs & Demo hand-raisers).
- Support ABM sales play for MM2 and Enterprise
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
THE LEVER STORY
Lever builds modern recruiting software for teams to source, interview, and hire top talent. Our team strives to set a new bar for enterprise software with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We participated in Y Combinator in summer 2012, and since then have raised $73 million. As the applicant tracking system of choice for Netflix, Atlassian, KPMG, and McGraw-Hill Education, and thousands more leading companies, Lever means you hire the best by hiring together.
Lever is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Learn more about our team culture and commitment to diversity and inclusion.