ABOUT THE ROLE
Zenput was founded in 2012 with offices in San Francisco, CA (our HQ) and Atlanta, GA. Top restaurant, retail, and other multi-unit operators like Dominos, Chipotle, KFC, Five Guys, and 7-Eleven use Zenput to elevate team execution across all of their locations. Today we have customers who are collectively overseeing 40,000 locations across 35+ countries using our cloud-based platform to make employees more productive and better equipped to do their jobs well.
For the past six years, our team has been building against a vision to change the way entire industries operate. We come to work everyday fired-up to reshape what’s possible and to make a big difference in the lives of our customers, and to put them on a steep new success trajectory. We are looking for an experienced Demand Generation Manager who will work closely with our Director of Demand Generation and the rest of the marketing team in designing and executing integrated marketing campaigns to create awareness and pipeline, and help our sales team accelerate prospect conversations.
Zenput is growing quickly and is proud to be recognized as one of Inc’s 2019 Best Workplaces.
What You'll Do as a Demand Generation Manager
- Own demand generation targets, systematically tracking and reporting on key success metrics across programs and channels.
- To fuel our marketing programs and accelerate the sales process, collaborate with other team members and external contractors to develop content and educational material that builds awareness of Zenput capabilities and the industry challenges that we address.
- Employ an integrated campaign approach to increase the consistency and impact of demand generation activities.
- Work with the global Demand Generation Director to develop our marketing operations foundation including continual refinement of our end-to-end lead management processes and marketing automation infrastructure, including database segmentation, lead scoring, progressive profiling.
- Execute and drive improving performance (via testing, learning, optimization) of a range of marketing programs including email marketing, webinars, media buys, social advertising, paid search, etc.
- Oversee project management of campaign and program execution including timelines, goals and metrics.
- Leverage regional market research and audience insights to design demand generation campaigns that reach and connect with target customers.
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years of B2B demand generation/marketing experience, preferably with SaaS solutions
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation (Marketo preferred), CRM systems, other demand generation tools
- Passion for understanding data, analyzing results, and optimizing marketing efforts
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Written communication skills
- Experience with working with sales teams
Zenput is how top operators elevate team execution in every store. Restaurant, retail, and other multi-unit operators such as Chipotle, Domino's, and 7-Eleven use the platform to automate how operating procedures and key initiatives are rolled-out and enforced. Supporting 40,000 locations in over 35 countries, Zenput makes every field and store employee more productive and better equipped to do their jobs well.
Zenput provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.