At CareSkore we're transforming how providers help patients across the continuum of care. Through predictive analytics and patient engagement, providers can now measure and manage their patients' clinical and financial risks. Ultimately, our mission is to enable providers to focus on what matters most, the patient. CareSkore is backed by leading investors including Y-Combinator, Storm Ventures, and Cota Capital.
About the Position: As a Demand Generation Manager at CareSkore, you will drive all B2B marketing aspects including demand generation and product marketing. You will own our enterprise marketing efforts from strategy and planning to delivery and execution. While leveraging inbound and outbound tactics including content creation, marketing ops, and campaigns, you will empower and help lead our go-to-market teams and ensure we reach our revenue and pipeline goals.
- Drive demand generation activities and programs across email, SEO, social, website, sales enablement, and content marketing
- Manage full funnel performance from lead creation to influencing closed-won deals, and identify gaps or opportunities across the buyers' journey
- Create content relative to the buyers' journey including whitepapers, case studies, blog posts, and webinars
- Work closely with sales and customer success to execute campaigns with revenue and pipeline goals in mind, across multiple customer segments
- Be the flag bearer as you lead our marketing and sales teams to drive awareness, educate the market, and ultimately retain customers
- Own our marketing and sales metrics including MQLs, SQLs, and closed-won deals
- 3-5 years of B2B marketing experience in Enterprise SaaS
- 1-2 years of management experience
- Demonstrated experience marketing products in ACV of significant size
- Experienced with Marketo and Salesforce CRM is a must
- Strong knowledge of B2B demand generation, lead generation, and marketing and sales alignment
- Has been part of an early-stage startup
- Experienced in the healthcare industry a plus
This role is based in Mountain View, California.