About the Position
FiscalNote is looking for a talented, detail-oriented marketer who is passionate about crafting and deploying compelling campaigns intended to drive interest in our company, product, and services with prospects and customers.
As a Demand Generation Manager, you will effectively own the marketing funnel for a public sector B2B-focused product and persona that has a strong Capitol Hill client and prospect list.
About the Marketing Team
The Marketing Team at FiscalNote collaborates across business units to help drive sales and support the growth goals of the company using data and creativity. With a demand-generation approach, the marketing team targets high-quality leads and nurtures them with compelling content and events including webinars, blogs, lunch & learns, white papers, case studies, and the like.
You’ll be comfortable creating, editing, managing and deploying multi-channel campaigns that will resonate with the targeted job titles within a Hill office or other public sector entity to drive them down the sales funnel. You will also build strong relationships with Sales and Account Management to ensure alignment around key personas and goals and you will develop a deep understanding of the products and value props for your segment. While your role will be focused on demand generation, your role will work closely across the whole marketing team and business development to help support sales enablement.
What To Expect in this Position:
- You’ll get to know your targeted persona like the back of your hand, figuring out what sort of content they need related to our product to do their job better.
- You’ll work with product marketing and content marketing to build a library of resources that help drive interest in FiscalNote products and subsidiaries to support awareness, thought leadership, and demand generation efforts
- You’ll plan and execute the demand generation strategy for the product in tandem with our greater marketing team’s goals and product marketing.
- You’ll “own” the demand generation campaigns for the product, from building out the program to writing amazing emails, web content and digital ads to capture the audience's interest and keep them engaged as they go down the sales funnel.
- You’ll work closely with the product & content marketing leads for your product to make sure the go to market strategy for the product is aligned with the right mix of top, middle and bottom of funnel content.
- You’ll own customer communications for your segment, helping drive retention of current products and driving cross-sell opportunities.
- You’ll coordinate with internal and external departments to identify the types of content needed
- You’ll work closely with partners to create value-added campaigns and content and events that are a win for both parties
What Sets You Apart:
- 5 years of marking in a demand generation role
- Excellent written, editing, and verbal communication skills and are obsessed with making sure that content is clean, accurate, and delivers the right message.
- Proven ability to understand and map campaigns, content and messaging across the customer journey
- Strong project management skills
- Experience in the government relations industry, specifically with a public sector audience would also be a plus
- Familiarity with Marketo, Salesforce, and Wordpress, Craft or similar content management system
Reference ID: #LI-AL1
FiscalNote is the premier information services company focused on global policy and market intelligence. By combining AI technology, expert analysis, and legislative, regulatory, and geopolitical data, FiscalNote is reinventing the way that organizations minimize risk and capitalize on opportunity.
Home to CQ, Roll Call, Oxford Analytica, and VoterVoice, FiscalNote empowers more than 5,000 clients worldwide to monitor, manage, and act on the issues that matter most to them. To learn more about FiscalNote and its family of brands, visit FiscalNote.com
and follow @FiscalNote.
At FiscalNote, we Lead with Values
Know your Audience ∙ Find the Truth ∙ Drive Alignment ∙ Level Up ∙ Own the Job ∙ Bias for Action ∙ Support the Family
FiscalNote is continuing to hire new talent, with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. New team members, along with our current staff, will temporarily work remotely (unless communicated otherwise).
If your background and experience align with the competencies above, we encourage you to apply so that we can review your experience and learn more about how you can add to FiscalNote’s growth and success.
FiscalNote offers competitive salaries, equity packages, and retirement accounts to ensure we’re all FN owners. We work hard, so our open vacation policy helps us ensure you’re getting the R&R you need. We offer comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance options supplemented by a flexible spending account (FSA). We have a slew of other benefits which you can check out at careers.FiscalNote.com
FiscalNote values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age. FiscalNote is an EEOC employer.
FiscalNote uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all new employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.DHS.gov/E-Verify.