RigUp is changing the way work is done in the energy industry. Each one of our teams exists to move us closer to our north star -- “to empower the people who power the world.”
We’re looking for a Demand Generation Manager with a proven track record of success in building as well as executing strategic marketing programs. This role is essential in helping RigUp put more people to work and we’re looking for someone who is passionate about our mission. The Demand Generation Manager will be partnering closely with cross functional teams to understand business goals & create the marketing programs that help the business to meet them.
The ideal candidate has built multi channel campaigns that drive leads and knows how to optimize campaigns based on outcomes. This person has led cross functional strategic projects and knows how to get things done. He/she should also have experience in measuring, analyzing and reporting on campaign performance.
You’ll work with a self-directed and tenacious team to drive the growth of RigUp’s business. On top of your demand generation chops, you’re also super organized and have a positive, get-it-done attitude.
What you'll be doing:
- Create/execute strategic multi channel campaigns (online & offline) that drive the quality leads for the sales teams in order to help the sales teams meet and exceed their sales targets.
- Measure, analyze, report on & optimize the campaigns based on performance.
- Ideate, own and optimize digital and traditional marketing campaigns to consistently deliver leads and revenue for the business.
- Define & manage a system for determining the quality of leads in order to improve overall team effectiveness & sales performance.
- Own the marketing budget for the sales teams and use historical benchmarks & data to forecast outcomes marketing will provide.
- Lead cross functional strategic projects each half that help increase the teams effectiveness.
- Partner with product marketing to test the most effective positioning & messaging to drive business outcomes.
- Partner with product marketing on customer journey, persona & segmentation projects to identify pain points/gaps in conversion & retention. Design & execute on campaigns to improve outcomes.
What you should have:
- 3-5 years of experience working on demand generation & multi channel campaigns for revenue growth
- B2B Demand Generation Experience is a positive
- Deep understanding of demand generation strategies
- Comfort working across all channels to drive leads (partnerships, events, traditional media, digital, radio, newspaper etc)
- Hands-on experience both directly executing and commissioning external research (qualitative, quantitative, ethnographic), running analyses, and formulating well-reasoned recommendations
- Hands-on experience conceptualizing, planning, and executing bold and effective omni-channel demand generation campaigns
- Strong understanding of social media marketing
- Courageous, discerning, curious and agile - believes there are always better ways to get things done
- Scrappy when needed and calm in the face of chaos/unexpected curveballs
- Bachelor’s degree required.
RigUp is a technology company that's building a platform to better support the energy workforce. Through the industry’s largest marketplace, we’re improving the lives of contractors and helping service providers and operators find the people who will get the job done. Headquartered in Austin, TX, and backed by a16z, Founder’s Fund, Quantum Energy Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank, we’ve raised $423.8 Million in funding to support our mission to change the way work is done in the energy field.
Our goal is to make RigUp an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!