About the Position
FiscalNote is looking for a talented, detail-oriented marketer who is passionate about crafting and deploying compelling campaigns intended to drive interest in our company, product, and services with prospects and customers.
As the Demand Generation Specialist, you will be responsible for overseeing the daily build and deployment of our marketing programs. You will also own content & creation of some of your own marketing programs, including our webinar and newsletter programs. To succeed, you’ll need to be a strong project manager, a great collaborator, have keen attention to detail, and be agile in a quickly changing workplace.
About the Marketing Team
The Marketing Team at FiscalNote collaborates across business units to help drive sales and support the growth goals of the company using data and creativity. With a demand-generation approach, the marketing team targets high-quality leads and nurtures them with compelling content and events including webinars, blogs, lunch & learns, white papers, case studies, and the like.
What to Expect in this Position:
- Own the deployment of daily demand generation campaigns, in partnership with the Director of Marketing Operations
- Write messaging & coordinate development for weekly and monthly prospect and customer newsletters
- Own the coordination, recruitment and deployment of webinar programs, in partnership with content marketing
- Manage sales enablement activities in Salesforce to drive alignment between Marketing and Sales, keeping Sales up to date on all campaign activities
- Refine or create new processes for the Demand Gen team to follow, as needed, in close partnership with Demand Gen Director
- Partner with the Product Marketing & Content Marketing teams to build webinar, event, content, and email programs as needed
- Create and manage digital ads for internal channels, in alignment with ongoing demand generation campaigns
- Work closely with other groups in the Marketing Department, including our Event/Brand, Design, Operations, and Digital Marketing teams
What Sets You Apart:
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing, preferably in demand generation or marketing operations
- Experience working directly in marketing automation software (e.g. Marketo) and CRMs (e.g. Salesforce) building & deploying programs
- Comfort in adapting to change in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
Reference ID: #LI-AL1
FiscalNote is continuing to hire new talent, with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. New team members, along with our current staff, will temporarily work remotely (unless communicated otherwise).
At FiscalNote, we Lead with Values
Know your Audience ∙ Find the Truth ∙ Drive Alignment ∙ Level Up ∙ Own the Job ∙ Bias for Action ∙ Support the Family
FiscalNote is a technology-powered global software data and media company that uses powerful machine learning to provide clients with the right policy information and insights, and at the right time so that they can better navigate market risk and uncertainty and maximize new opportunities.
As the premier hub of domestic and global information for more than 5,000 clients worldwide, FiscalNote’s tools, analysis, news, and award-winning journalism delivers context, clarity, and a competitive edge in a rapidly changing world.
If your background and experience align with the competencies above, we encourage you to apply so that we can review your experience and learn more about how you can add to FiscalNote’s growth and success.
FiscalNote offers competitive salaries, equity packages, and retirement accounts to ensure we’re all FN owners. We work hard, so our open vacation policy helps us ensure you’re getting the R&R you need. We offer comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance options supplemented by a flexible spending account (FSA). We have a slew of other benefits which you can check out at careers.FiscalNote.com
FiscalNote values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age. FiscalNote is an EEOC employer.
FiscalNote uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all new employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.DHS.gov/E-Verify.