HackerEarth is an AI-powered developer assessment software that helps companies to accurately measure a developer’s skills through online coding tests. It takes a skill-based approach to assessment, allowing companies to automatically generate standardized tests based on various skills and then accurately measure the developer’s performance on those skills.
We proudly serve 500+ customers across the globe with many of the fortune 1000 names in the list like Walmart, Amazon, Barclays, GE, Siemens etc. We have assessed more than 6M candidates, support 37 different programming languages, provide 8 different types of assessment techniques and enable assessments across 100+ different skills.
HackerEarth also has a community version of the product that is used by developers all across the globe, to assess their coding skills, become better at it and measure their true potential. They do it by solving coding challenges across different topics/skills and by participating in online competitions/hackathons. We have a thriving community of 6M+ developers.
We’re seeking an Application Engineer to support our business clients to join our amazing team! To be successful in this role you need to have oodles of enthusiasm and initiative and the willingness to go the extra mile to provide an experience that exceeds customer expectations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns through paid media as well as email marketing
- Manage campaigns across Google, Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, etc. to ensure high-quality user acquisition
- Track and report on performance KPIs across all acquisition channels to optimize ROI, including highlighting potential investment tradeoffs between all CPA-based activities
- Leverage market research and audience insights to think creatively about segmenting, targeting, and reaching potential customers with the appropriate channels and messages
- Ensure creative validation through testing
- Try out new and emerging marketing opportunities, platforms, and acquire users for zero or as close to zero as possible marketing spending
- Identify new and efficient marketing channels for driving faster conversion
- Use customization tools to personalize the paid user experience.
- Set up, manage, and deploy email campaigns using email marketing tools
- Own email content calendar and email automation frequency strategies
- Strategize opportunities to enhance lead conversion rates
- Analyze customer data to identify segments, data cleansing solutions and insights into customer-level engagement
- Enhance email open rates and click rates to increase lead conversion rate.
- Develop ongoing reporting and campaign-specific reports on a regular basis
- Manage ongoing optimization of program KPI's by designing comprehensive, measurable A/B testing methods
What you will need
- You have minimum of 3-4 years of prior experience in a similar role as well as experience building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, PPC, social media and other digital channels.
- You have solid expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics experience.
- You possess excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metric, analytics and consumer behaviour trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations.
- You are a highly goal-oriented individual and have excellent communication skills.
- You are open minded, curious and a strong problem solver.
If you are an innovative thinker who wants to make a career in a start-up working with a dynamic team with lots of fun, here is your chance. Apply now!