Do you have a natural ability to make people smile and feel good? Is your personality and smile contagious? If this sounds like you - AWESOME! Keep reading…
We are Rodeo!
Rodeo Dental & Orthodontics is one of the fastest growing, multi-specialty dental groups in the country. Born in the Fort Worth Stockyards in early 2008, the company’s team of 100+ award-winning doctors provide a full range of general dentistry, orthodontics, endodontics, oral surgery, and board-certified pediatric dental services in 28 Rodeo locations throughout the state of Texas.
Dental Credentialing Specialist Career Opportunity:
- Your job duties include preparing and maintaining applications for credentialing activities such as accreditation, licensure, participation, or facility privileges. Bring us your Smile-DNA™ and BIG personality!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Payer Credentialing – Completing and updating credentials for the for Medicaid & Managed Care Organizations, along with multiple commercial dental plans
- CAQH – Most payers require recredentialing completed through CAQH. Coordinator would be liable for completing provider profile in CAQH and keeping the profile updated.
- Recredentialing – any payer who does not utilize CAQH, will run reports from EchoOneApp software to identify any doctor who is due for recredentialing and contact payer to complete the process.
- Hospital credentialing and re-credentialing – Completing and updating credentials for medical staff at hospitals to grant hospital privileges to the doctors. All pertinent records must be provided to the Medical Staff such as licensures, TB, FLU Vaccines’
- Verifies updated licensure online
- Maintain renewals with appropriate payers: Medical license, DEA, COI
- Update EchoOneAppt and StreetCred
- Scanning and Filing pertinent records into electronic drives and clinic/doctor files.
- Identify discrepancies and information and conduct follow ups
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- Ability to communicate clearly with team and doctors – This is KEY!
- High School Diploma
- Certified credentialing specialist is a plus
- Healthcare Credentialing: 1 year (preferred)
- Proficiency with various credentialing software systems is required
- Skill in exercising a high degree of initiative, judgement, discretion, and decision making to achieve objectives
Personal Traits - the most successful employees at Rodeo exhibit the following traits:
- 100% honest and ethical - able to develop the trust and confidence of internal and external customers.
- Smile-DNA™ - Genuinely Happy with a built-in desire to make people Smile.
- Mature - willing to ask for help in real-time and admit mistakes.
- Self-motivating - a proactive problem solver and an excellent communicator.
- Detail Oriented - well organized with a fanatical focus on details.
- Team player - willing to put the interests of the team above your own.
- Incredible people skills and professionalism in person, on the phone and through email.
- Exquisite time management, prioritization, and the ability to remain organized and control chaos.
- Unparalleled intensity and quality of work, with an insatiable appetite to get the job done.
- Seeks opportunity in change and does not fear a dynamic environment.
Want to learn more about Rodeo’s one-of-a-kind culture? Check out our website and new Life page on LinkedIn!