At Nova Credit, our mission is to power a more fair and inclusive financial system for the world. Nova Credit's diverse global team is stitching together the world's credit data into a single network to unlock financial opportunities for immigrants and other populations historically excluded from the credit system. We've built a platform that enables lenders to access a single, predictive cross-border credit database to help enable underwriting decisions. We are backed by leading investors, including Kleiner Perkins, General Catalyst, and Index Ventures, and are proud recipients of the following awards:
This role is responsible for successfully deploying and implementing Nova Credit's products with strategic accounts onboarding to our flagship Credit Passport® product and our new Cash Atlas underwriting solution. You'll contribute to growing our revenue globally, multiplying our impact to serve more global citizens, and fulfilling our mission.
You will understand, in detail, both Nova Credit's product technology and our most prominent clients' needs to help deliver a solution that exceeds expectations, informed by lessons learned from our deployments with customers like Amex, Verizon, and HSBC. Externally, you'll work with teams across our strategic accounts to successfully deploy our products into their systems. Beyond technology teams, this may include marketing, credit risk policy, and other critical stakeholders. Internally, you'll work across similar teams to help our clients implement scope as intended, on time, and with line of sight into immediate opportunities to grow recurring revenue. The ideal candidate is excited to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, highly visible role.
This full-time position is based on the East Coast (US) and reports to the Senior Director of Customer Success.
WITHIN THE FIRST MONTH YOU'LL:
- Understand Nova Credit’s value, business model, and products
- Partner with customer business teams to shape business objectives and integration requirements
WITHIN THE FIRST QUARTER YOU'LL:
- Master our product technology, including the basics of enabling API integration, user experience, customer acquisition, and credit risk decisioning amongst large financial institutions
- Plan and execute customer implementations at Nova Credit’s strategic accounts
WITHIN THE FIRST YEAR YOU'LL:
- Successfully implement multiple deployments
- Be directly responsible for driving significant revenue realization
- Collaborate with Nova Credit’s Solution Architects, Product Managers, and Engineering teams - among others - to influence product priorities and further improve Nova Credit’s core product features
- 5+ years experience as a Deployment Lead, Implementation Manager, Technical Project Manager, Forward Deployed Engineer, Client Solutions or Professional Services Lead, ideally working with clients in the financial services industry
- High autonomy in delivering multi-stakeholder initiatives - Ability to fully own your customer portfolio and make key decisions to deliver ambitious business outcomes. This includes deciding when to have our executive team in customer escalations, defining de-escalation plans, mobilizing cross-functional teams to solve customer requests, and executing a mix of high vs. mid-touch engagement commensurate with the growth potential of your customers.
- Hands-on technical configuration experience - you can make API calls via Postman and explain an API pattern. Additionally, we’ll teach you about Nova Credit’s products, but our customers and products are inherently technical, and you should have the curiosity to learn and creatively problem-solve
- Entrepreneurial mindset - Adaptable to hybrid work settings and resourceful in a fast-paced, lean environment (wearing multiple hats)
Everyone is welcome at Nova Credit. We are an equal-opportunity employer where our diversity and inclusion are central pillars to our company strategy. We look for applicants who understand, embrace and thrive in a multicultural and increasingly globalized world. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.