Exabeam delivers next-generation security management technology that enables organizations to protect their most valuable information. The Exabeam Security Management Platform combines unlimited log data collection, advanced behavioral analytics, and automated incident response, all supported by Exabeam’s patented Smart Timelines technology that uses machine learning to track identity and behavior over time. The company’s recent industry accolades include Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. 500, and SC Awards Europe, among many other distinctions.
Exabeam is looking for a Deployment Project Manager to be based in HQ to be responsible for delivering projects to our global clients. These individuals will work alongside with Exabeam in-house or Partner Professional Services Engineers and be responsible to manage communications with clients and the project timeline, budget, scope and quality. The Deployment Project Manager will also be the liaison between the clients and the internal teams to plan, drive, track and daily tasks to deliver results to meet client’s requirements.
- Deliver 5-9 deployment projects of various scale concurrently
- Coordinate with clients and Professional Services for schedule for deployment kick off, and host kick off meeting
- Prepare clients to complete technical pre-requisites before deployment starts
- Work with Professional Services to create a project plan with clear success criteria, review the plan with clients, agree on risk and mitigation plan, then execute
- Enforce change control process to avoid scope creep
- Track tasks daily and provide weekly report to clients
- Proper project closing with clients
- Upon completion of deployment, work with Technical Account Manager to ensure proper handoff
- Work with Professional Services to continuously improve Exabeam deployment process
- Minimum 5 years of project management experience, with min. 3 years in SW or HW deployment or security engineering
- Ability to manage multiple fast paced projects
- Must be able to independently conduct all customer meetings
- Stellar project management soft skills – able to identify stakeholders, set expectations, and communicate clearly at multiple levels
- BA/BS degree required
- Knowledge in Networking highly desired
- Experience in cyber security highly desired
- Willing to travel
- PMP desired
Exabeam is privately funded by Aspect Ventures, Cisco Investments, Icon Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Norwest Venture Partners and well-known security investor Shlomo Kramer. For more information, visit https://www.exabeam.com or follow us on Twitter @exabeam.