Today, billions of lives are cut short by illness. Unfulfilled dreams, uncompleted work, time spent with loved ones — think what we could collectively achieve if we all lived longer. Huma partners with scientists, technologists, healthcare, and pharma professionals to understand, treat, and ultimately prevent ill health. Giving knowledge and power to those with medical conditions, while saving clinicians time, energy, and valuable resources.
At Huma, you’ll be working on a mission to create a world where we all collectively benefit from the data we individually generate – where we can all live our longest, fullest lives.
Learn more about Huma here
As a Deployment Strategist, you'll be responsible for building the products that help us extend life. By helping to architect and build solutions, you'll champion the user, Clinicians or Patients and help us create amazing products which bring natural adherence and enthusiasm for use. You'll be happy driving us towards the right solutions and be unafraid of real data proving you wrong.
What you will be doing
- Collect and document customer requirements, make recommendations for difficult trade-offs related to the product feature/schedule/cost
- Develop, refine, prioritize and track the implementation of requirements
- Prioritize bugs and small enhancement requests against planned feature development
- Coordinate technical approaches, effort/time estimates and presentation materials with HQ’s engineering team
- Strong cross-functional leadership skills
- Great communicator both internally and externally
- Self-motivated individual with entrepreneurial spirit, Enjoys autonomy and its associated accountability
- Be able to work with commercial team to present the product and lead all technical discussion with clients
- Be able to steer clients towards our preferred software solutions while meeting their needs and requirements
- Capture and communicate business and technical requirements from clients to the rest of organisation
Your skills & capabilities
- Have designed and architected complex software products
- 3-4 years hands on experiences on coding and software deploying on Cloud services
- Managed both internal and outsourced engineering teams (minimum team size of 5) for successful delivery of at least 2 products
- Obsessed with on time and on budget delivery, be able to demonstrate successful management of multiple projects at the same time
- Proactive problem tracker and solver
- Excellent at coordinating all engineering delivery/project related tasks and activities
- Be able to quickly select vendors for project delivery, and must be excellent at negotiation and management of the selected vendors
- Experience in large and complex B2B systems
Playing to your strengths
- Resilience - to show adaptability and willingness to work across teams, contributing wherever you can
- Sense of urgency - to be able to focus your energy on where it matters the most
- Communication - open, clear, and frequent communicator who is confident in their convictions but listens to other opinions with fairness.
- Self-starter - to be able to hit the ground running and help create the future of healthcare
- Attention to detail - working with someone as important as people’s health means we obsess over every detail and make sure we get it right.
- Vision - imagine what is possible, and drive our business forward.
- Talented, resourceful, and determined.
- This team has a passion to build technology that solves one of the biggest global challenges – human longevity.
Come join us!
We believe magic happens when you bring together diverse ideas, experiences, and styles. We want to create a world where people live longer, fuller lives, and to do that well we need a team that represents all of the people and communities who use our solutions. We are an environment where everyone has the opportunity to do their best work
If there are any adjustments we can make for our process to be more inclusive, please get in touch.
To all recruitment agencies: Huma does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Huma employees or any other organization location. Huma is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.