At TRM, we're on a mission to build a safer financial system for billions of people around the world. Our next-generation platform, which combines threat intelligence with machine learning, enables financial institutions and governments to detect cryptocurrency fraud and financial crime at an unprecedented scale.
As a Deployment Strategist for US National Security, you will work closely with our Defense and Intelligence customers to enable their success and act as a trusted advisor.
The impact you’ll have here:
- Act as trusted advisor, assisting customers in maximizing the effectiveness of our tool within their specific roles.
- Confidently explain complex product and technical questions, helping customers understand data and investigations across our platform.
- Build and deliver demos to new and existing customers.
- Conduct training sessions to ensure the product is meeting customer needs.
- Be the "Voice of the Customer", and provide feedback to the product and engineering teams.
- Ensure high customer satisfaction and reference-ability.
- Monitor customer usage, detect meaningful trends, and execute strategically on those trends
- Identify customer churn and mitigate effectively.
- Establish a regular cadence with customers that will allow you to understand customer goals and proactively solve problems.
What we’re looking for:
- Practical experience with virtual currencies and blockchain analysis is a plus; excitement to learn about these topics is essential.
- Experience structuring problems and identifying the most critical issues to prioritize.
- Exceptional and consistent attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively for technical and non-technical audiences, both verbally and in writing.
- Comfort operating in a fast-paced environment where priorities can change quickly.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional environment.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance is required
The TRM way
- We define high-impact targets through customer centricity, prioritization, and adaptability.
- We execute efficiently to achieve our goals through good judgment, velocity, and humility.
- We elevate our team’s performance through integrity, apprenticeship, and positivity.
Why TRM Labs
- Join a mission-driven company that's building a safer financial system for billions of people.
- Do meaningful work alongside a bright and humble team.
- Develop world-class products that are trusted by leading institutions and agencies.
- Tackle novel challenges in blockchain, data science, and threat intelligence.
- We've raised $150M from JPMorgan Chase, Visa, PayPal, Tiger Global, Bessemer, among others.
- Enjoy a remote-first workplace with hubs in San Francisco, Washington, DC, and London.
- Remote-first work environment, with optional in-person offices
- Regular team off-sites and retreats
- Competitive salaries and stock options
- Premium health, dental, and vision insurance
- FSA, HSA ,and 401K programs
- Life & disability coverage
- Generous paid time for vacation, volunteering, sick leave, and parental leave
- Fitness, co-working, and home office reimbursements
- Fertility, professional coaching, and mental health resources
We encourage you to reach out even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Do not worry about picking exactly the right job; we can always explore other options after starting the conversation. Your passion and interests will set you apart, especially if your background or career is unconventional. Join us!