About the Role
As a Deputy II Corporate Secretary for GoTo Group, you will be part of the team that will ensure a smooth liaison between the GoTo and its subsidiaries with its shareholders, Financial Service Authority (OJK), Indonesian Stock Exchanges (IDX), Kustodian Sentral Efek Indonesia (KSEI) and other stakeholders. Your in-depth understanding of the capital market and prevailing laws and regulations and the practical application of these regulations will be key in executing this role. You will also deal with cross-department stakeholders, from corporate affairs (CA), investor relations (IR), corporate development (CorpDev), finance, accounting & tax, product teams and more to ensure the appropriateness, to assess the risks of the information to be disclosed and distributed internally or to the public as well as to coordinate and analyze whether there needs to be a mitigation plan upon disclosing such information. Your work will ensure GoTo’s compliance to the prevailing laws and regulations as a listed company as well as appropriateness of the communications disclosed to internal and external stakeholders which will lead GoTo to have a smoother and successful growing process. You will also have the opportunity to work closely with GoTo leaders which you can gain exposure for self development.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for ensuring Capital Market compliance (related party transaction assessment, material information and facts assessment, public disclosures)
- Handle BOD, BOC, and GCG Committees management
- ManageBOD, BOC, and Shareholders Meetings, Annual GMS and Extraordinary GMSManage BOD power of attorneys
- Handle good corporate governance policies compliance (in collaboration with the Compliance and Legal Teams)
- Assist corporate actions review/support of GOTO group
- Manage and coordinate Shareholders record, including managing record on pledge of shares
- Ensure the intragroup arrangement compliance (interco arrangement, internal restructuring, and others)
- Handle and manage licensing reporting including LKPM reports of GOTO group
- Handle and maintain corporate records management (GoTo and Gojek group)
- Ensure the subsidiaries compliance, AGMS, Annual Reports, Change of BOD BOC, Amendment of AOA
- Manage Know-Your-Client (KYC) documents and Banks KYC Process
- Assisting Investor and media queries management together with IR, CA, and CorpDev teams.
What You Will Need
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s degree in legal from a reputable university in Indonesia
- 6-8 years’ experience in law firms practicing in capital market & securities and handled public companies, legal or corporate secretary from listed companies
- Have a deep understanding of (i) company law, (ii) capital market law and regulations, (iii) good corporate governance.
- Familiarity with OJK and IDX reporting and disclosure information requirements and process will be an added value
- Strong communication skills and able to work with different workstreams and people in small and big groups.
About the Team
Our Corporate Secretary Team currently consists of small numbers with in-depth knowledge of various governance, corporate and capital market issues, focusing in different compliance areas, such as Legal & Regulatory, Communication and Financial compliance. Do not be discouraged by the size of the team because you will be a part of where the phrase “tiny but mighty” comes to life and you will grow with us. Our main responsibility is to ensure that as a listed Company, GoTo will always comply with prevailing laws and regulations as well as be able to fulfill its obligations. On top of that it is also our duty to advise GoTo management and senior leaders on capital market and regulatory compliance. How can this be achieved, you may wonder? By analyzing the regulatory compliance of the various company’s initiatives, strategy, and potential corporate actions; and by determining whether the transaction/ information needs to be publicly disclosed or privately communicated to the relevant stakeholders, such as the regulators. Due to the size of our team, when we have a new team member we will work closely (both literally and figuratively) with you, to ensure that you will be up and running the discussions and coordinations confidently in no time. As a team, We always encourage everyone to speak up and share their thoughts. We strive to create a professional and supporting environment and we are firm believers that there will be a way as long as you start first a.k.a. Pasti ada jalan, mulai aja dulu.
About GoTo Group
GoTo is the largest technology group in Indonesia, combining on-demand, e-commerce, and financial services through the Gojek, Tokopedia, and GoTo Financial brands. It is the first platform in Southeast Asia to host these three essential use cases in one ecosystem, capturing a majority of Indonesian consumer household expenditure.
GoTo’s mission is to “Empower Progress” by offering an unparalleled selection of goods and services through a comprehensive merchant and partner network and promoting financial inclusion through its leading payments and financial services business.
Gojek is a Super App. It is one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and a dozen other products. We are Indonesia’s first decacorn. We are also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune's list of 'Companies That Changed The World.'
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business, and MSMEs.
As of 2018, Gojek processed more than $9 billion in annualized gross transaction value across all markets where it operates - in Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia (outside of China) and is the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Gojek contributed IDR 249 T to the Indonesian economy (equivalent to 2% of Indonesia's GDP in 2020). As of Q1 2021, the Gojek App witnessed over 190mn downloads by customers. The platform has over 2mn Driver Partners & ~900000 Merchant Partners across SEA.
About GoTo Financial
GoTo Financial brings secure, reliable, and user-friendly financial solutions to over 55 million monthly active users, more than 14 million merchants, and over 2.5 million driver-partners eager to benefit from the digital economy in the GoTo ecosystem.
GoTo Financial’s consumer services include GoPay, GoPayLater, and other financial services. We also serve businesses of all sizes through leading payment gateway Midtrans, Indonesia’s largest cloud POS network Moka and GoKasir. We also have the all-in-one merchant solution GoBiz, GoBiz Plus, GoStore, and Selly - available in Indonesia and Southeast Asia.
GoTo group of companies is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.