We are Sinch. Even if you don’t know us by name or recognize our logo yet, chances are you have used our products in one way or other. We are leading global communication Platform (cPaas) provider – the connector between the two through our messaging, voice and video solutions. By year end Sinch will be close to 5000 employees in more than 50 countries with one of our engineering hubs at Noida & Bengaluru location.
Our APIs and platform deal with over 150 billion engagements annually. Sinch, 2nd largest cPaaS and messaging provider in the world is looking for a Customer Success talent at its Chennai (India) location.
• We are looking for a customer-centric analytical thinker who has demonstrated identifying opportunities and help the customer grow leading to enhanced usage and engagement of the services in Enterprise solution industry.
• The Customer Success Manager (CSM) should possess a mixture of business development, consultative role and team co-ordination skills with a strong desire to do everything it takes to make the customer successful.
• Manage and maintain the client relationship, ensuring that all assigned Client accounts are obtaining value.
• Work closely to manage existing Client accounts and identify and develop new opportunities.
Key Responsibility Areas:
• Customer Lifecycle Management post-sales
• Carry targets for cross-selling and up-selling to the existing customers and ability to drive targets for usage, traffic and engagement for the whole team.
• Facilitate deeper usage of product offering by creating easy to understand use-cases.
• Understanding the client's business (priorities, business levers, audience etc.), objectives, products, marketing strategies, competitors, operational sensitivities and technical capabilities.
• Develop feedback funnel and passing customer feedback to the engineering and product team to set the future direction of product development
• Develop and maintain a strong rapport with clients you will be the primary touchpoint.
• Good experience in troubleshooting skills and providing a technical solution.
Growth at Sinch is a second nature. We encourage our employees to dream big and challenge themselves. And when it comes to career ambitions and opportunities, the sky is the limit for those who are ready to go above and beyond to make big things happen. It's all about hard work and big ambitions - no shortcuts! And that's how we learn and grow together every single day. 🚀
Are you up for the biggest, most rewarding challenge of your career? Apply and join the journey!
Enter your email address below to get notified whenever we find a similar job post.
Unsubscribe at any time.