Merkle|Sokrati, a leader in Paid Search & Social Advertising, provides a sophisticated technology solution to efficiently manage Digital Marketing campaigns for several large brand clients in India. We are currently a 700+ people team, and growing extremely fast to gain more Digital Spends’ market share with a mix of technology solutions & strong analytical services
In pursuit of this, we seek to hire talented Design Coordinator with specific competencies who can be a part of our growth story.
As a Design Coordinator, you will play a key role in your firm’s ability to meet your client’s needs and goals. While you will help to design creatives, the main part of your role will involve coordinating the various activities and assets required to turn design ideas into reality, such as presenting design concepts to clients, coordinating deliveries, and acting as the point of contact between the design team and the internal/external clients.
Tasks and duties
- Understanding the client’s requirements and goals for the project.
- Oversee design process against schedule and budget.
- Review, negotiate and recommend for approval/disapproval on design change/iterations.
- Coordinate and manage design submissions for Client’s feedback’s and approvals.
- Establishing the timeline for the design project and estimating project costs.
- Presenting the design team’s concepts of what the creative will look like to the client, using computer programs such as Illustrator and Photoshop drawings.
- Acting as the point of contact between the designers and clients.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
- Determining Project changes.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
Design Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in design or relevant field of study.
- Minimum 1-year experience in related field.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Competency in using Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Knowledge of file management, transcription and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.