About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
THG Beauty Brands
With an industry recognised portfolio of market leading beauty brands, we are accelerating our momentum to become the number one Health and Beauty retailer globally. With brands across multiple categories such as; Illasmaqua, ESPA and Grow Gorgeous we have people and their ambition, passion and unremitting determination at the heart of what we do – whether we are innovating our packaging, building disruptive ecommerce capabilities or creating a powerful brand campaign.
About the Role:
Working specifically on the ESPA brand, you will be responsible for effectively assisting the Design Team with the portfolio of International Spa and Wellness design and development projects. You will support in the unique Concept Creation stages, liaising with Owners, Architects, Interior Designers, Hotel Operators and Project Teams worldwide for each Spa. You would also be responsible for supporting the ongoing Technical Services throughout the duration of the individual projects.
Key responsibilities will include:
Phase 1 - Concept Creation
Assist in creating the Area Summary, Operational Flow and Concept Brief
• Ensure deliverables for each project are set up and up dated, to show clear communication to internal teams what work has been completed, number of document submissions and outstanding work remaining. To be used in summary when requested externally by clients regarding hours worked against fees submitted
• On receipt of architect and interior designer plans, review and measure to check accuracy and assess the different layout options to ensure the operational customer journey is seamless and maximised
• Maintain professional liaisons with Owners, Architects, Interior Designers, Lighting Designers, Project Team and Hotel Operators
• Support in educating and influencing the Architects and Interior Designers decisions that will impact the success of the Spa and Wellness design
• Liaise with ESPA colleagues – pre-opening team, training department and operations
• Build and maintain strong client relationships at all levels
• Support in maintaining the project trackers in line with agreed project fees and hours and invoice billing sheets
Phase 2 – Technical Services
• Support in the preparation of ESPA Room Data Sheets
• Guide and advise at every stage in line with the ESPA brand standards
• Review and comment on all drawings relevant to individual projects: