Tapptic, founded in 2010 covers the Belgian and French market and is one of the European leaders for the development of mobile applications.
The company specializes in the design and development of mobile applications for major platforms (iOS, Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry, HTML5/Responsive design, Xbox 360/One, Smart TV, etc.) but also for connected objects. Tapptic assists major companies (M6, Club Med,...) in developing their digital strategy. From creative ideas and concepts to technical development, design and application promotion, Tapptic offers its customers a 360° experience.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Design/Art Director to lead a team, design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with other UI designers, developers, UX designers. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
- At least 3 year of experience in digital products (iOS / Android apps, web, new interfaces).
- Experience in team management.
- Fluent in French and at least a good professional proficiency in English.
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience using tools such as Sketch, Principle for Mac, Abstract, Invision, Adobe Creative Suit, Zeplin, Affinity Designer, etc..
- Strong presentation skills to defend concepts and creations, Master Keynote creation and animation.
- Understanding of basic front-end languages.
- Great understanding and knowledge on best UI practices.
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
- Join one of the industry leaders in Europe with an excellent reputation and financially strong
- A motivated and successful team that has worked on more than 300 digital products for over 8 years
- Challenges on innovative projects for ambitious customers
- A friendly working atmosphere
- Advanced training (Tapptic Academy)
- A pleasant work environment and participation in the many events of society in Europe