Keep Stripe beautiful.
Design at Stripe
Great design is one of the defining characteristics of Stripe. Our brand is about both trust and quality, and it's correspondingly crucial that we convey both through our design.
Whether it's designing a great marketing page or an interface, our design team is involved in making sure everything that Stripe launches has a polished sheen to it.
We tend to look for full-stack designers. Most of our designers are comfortable making detailed graphics, figuring out how an application should work and feel, and turning their ideas into working prototypes using HTML and CSS.
That said, we’re also hiring specialists who have particularly deep expertise in specific areas of design.
You’d be a good fit if:
- You have experience creating and maintaining products with real-world users.
- You feel comfortable working in HTML and CSS.
- Your visual design is strong and opinionated.
Nice to haves:
- You can do icon or illustration work.
- You have a great understanding of CSS—especially its issues and quirks.
You should include these in your application:
- Some work that you’re proud of.
- If available, a link to your Dribbble profile or your portfolio.