Barkley is looking for a Designer for our Fuel team with experience in a broad range of digital media including, but not limited to: design, photography, video, animation, and illustration – for emails, web content, & social media. In this position, you'll focus on producing work that fuels brands every. single. day. And you'll be surrounded by a team that's just as passionate about creating individual touch points for consumers.
We’re looking for someone with a positive, creative attitude. This is an opportunity for tremendous creative output in the digital space, and a passion for doing so is critical.
Who are you?
You’re an ultimate team player who will create value in any situation. You understand creative problem solving and have a passion for creating compelling visual solutions for all platforms. You’re an adaptable big idea person who understands that good ideas can come from anywhere.
You can execute quickly and manage your time well. You are also aware of your strengths and your weaknesses. You’re cool in the face of a challenge.
- A strong aesthetic sense and excellent attention to detail; sold design work and the samples to show for it
- Ability to carry out a concept from start to completion
- Experience with designing all things digital and social
- Good communication skills and ability to meet deadlines
- A strong portfolio reflecting digital content experience
- A good understanding of information architecture and effective usability techniques
- Strong conceptual and brainstorming skills
- The ability to follow direction, and give and take constructive criticism; an aptitude for time management, organization, and communication
- The ability to effectively collaborate with various teams, providing useful guidance in an enthusiastic and inspiring manner
- A basic understanding of UI/UX and an interest in the big social media platforms and their abilities/limitations