Changing WiFi is no small task, and at eero we move fast. With a great story to tell and lots of people to reach, this is a good problem to have. But keeping up the pace is where you as a Designer get to be the h(eero). From display ads, to emails, to social, to events and swag, the eero brand needs to be everywhere and it needs to be there now. As a brand, design is an integral part of our ethos, down to the hardware and across every touchpoint. You will be responsible for learning the eero esthetic, and quickly (and with care) iterate across mediums.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate across the team to drive execution. Whether you are working with a Product Marketer, fellow designer, CX, etc. you will be able to take direction and hit the ground running to produce high quality deliverables that maintain the consistency of the eero brand.
- Photoshop wizardry. With all the content we put out, there is a high demand to keep our photography fresh, and show off our beautiful hardware. Having you in-house to render shadows, lighting, and make magic happen will save us time and money setting up complicated studio shoots.
- Manage shifting priorities and impending deadlines. As a resource in charge of deliverables, you’ll often be the last stop before a story. You’ll be working with a variety of teammates and will need to manage your time effectively and stay agile.
- Help define our visual design and brand language. On the front lines of design you will help shape and define the vision that eero projects to the world through all of the creative we produce.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- A hustler and executioner: This is a fast-paced environment in which employees need to completely own projects and push them to completion, make quick decisions, and GSD (Get *stuff* done). We work fast, but we still work smart.
- Team player. As the in-house resource (often in high-pressure situation) working with multiple members of the team at a time, it’s important that you are an excellent communicator, facilitating productive discussions on scope and problem solving, while staying cool under pressure.
- A great storyteller. Brands are stories. Design is your quill. Our story is compelling, but it can be complex, and different depending on the audience. You will need to be able to absorb the objectives of your teammates and find the most effective way to visually convey that particular message to the intended audience.
- Creative. This should be a no-brainer. Production is paramount, but creativity drives all that we do, and collaboration breeds the best ideas. If you see something that could be made better, say something! Every member of the team brings ideas to the table that help us shape eero.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.