Professional Civil Process (PCP) is looking for an Desktop Support Technician for our Corporate Headquarters – a person who wants to go above and beyond for the legal support industry. We’re looking for someone who is a self-starter and with exceptional energy and enthusiasm to join our Team.
Please note this is an Entry Level position.
About the position:
• Assists staff with the installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of desktop computers, printers, scanners, peripheral equipment and software within established standards and guidelines.
• Performs general preventative maintenance tasks on computers, laptops, printers and any other authorized peripheral equipment.
• Performs corrective repairs on computers, laptops, printers and any other authorized peripheral equipment.
• Performs work in compliance within specified warranty requirements.
• Returns defective equipment/parts and documents customer repairs.
• Hardware and software documentation and technical procedure writing.
• Safely package equipment for field offices and arrange for the transport of the equipment.
• Customize desktop hardware/software to meet user specifications and site standards.
• Works with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software.
• Troubleshoots and resolves staff issues through the Help Desk ticketing system and service calls.
• Replenishes and maintains inventory of all hardware and software resources and parts.
• Trains and orients staff on use of hardware and software as needed.
• Provide excellent customer service with all end users and vendors.
• Other duties/tasks as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent – Associates Degree in related field is a plus
• Entry Level Position - 2 years experience in a Help Desk environment
• Ability to provide outstanding customer service
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Good knowledge of networking protocols and concepts (VPN, Routing, Ports, TCP/IP and RDP)
• Experience using and/or troubleshooting Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office
• Experience and knowledge providing in-house/remote support to users using Windows 7 Pro and Windows 10 Pro
• Experience in using Active Directory Domain Controller
• Flawless attendance record
• Commitment to team results; a team player
Compensation, Hours, and Benefits: