Numerify is a well-funded Bangalore and Silicon Valley based startup, in the space of Business Intelligence, is looking to hire few outstanding DevOps engineers with 5 or more years of experience to help run its software as a service platform. Over time the Cloud Operations, Customer Support and Customer Service functions will grow, out of this core, so we need a team that can scale.
· Develop and maintain cloud automation framework to handle test and production environment for software as a service product line.
· Participation in design, implementation and operation of the platform services both for internal and external customers
· Understands 24x7 and puts processes in place for a 24x7 environment for the long term
· Comfortable with start-up environment - responsibilities will change rapidly & candidates need to be comfortable with it
· Comfortable working with highly demanding customers & execs globally
- · Experience in Developing DevOps enabled solutions Extensive Experience with cloud services (Amazon EC2/S3, OpenStack, Cloud Stack) elastic capacity administration and cloud deployment and administration
- · Expertise in orchestration tools - Chef/Ansible/Puppet
- · Unix/Linux experience mandatory
- · Experience in handling software life cycle management
- · Experience in application server, virtualization, open source technologies, REST APIs
- · Expertise in Continuous integration and deployment tools like Jenkins, bamboo, buildbot, etc
- · Expertise in scripting knowledge like python, js, ruby, groovy.
- · Should have software development background working in agile methodology.
- · Familiarity with monitoring tools, log analysis tools.
- · Understanding of BI / Analytics highly desirable
- · Knowledge and experience with SQL/databases (MySQL in particular), ETL, Data Warehousing, replication, optimization, backup & recovery
- · experience with Hadoop/Hive ecosystem as well as with the traditional database ecosystem is preferred
- · Web application’s development & knowledge of HTML/XML
Candidates are expected to have top notch analytical skills, good communication skills, collaborative attitude, and desire to excel and succeed without being pushed or micro managed. We are taking on a very big undertaking with a small team, all candidates need to be comfortable with this.