Caseware is one of Canada's original Fintech companies, having led the global audit and accounting software industry for over 30 years, with more than 500,000 users across 130 countries and available in 16 different languages.
While you might not have heard of us (yet) over 36,000 accounting and audit professionals list Caseware as a skill on their LinkedIn profiles!
Term:4,8,12, 16 months
Hours per week: 35
Start date: May 2022
A bit about the role & team | the opportunity:
Development Success spans our entire organization enabling development teams to deliver on their requirements. We align our solutions around Caseware’s Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). We manage and maintain our organization’s GitHub monorepo (built on top of the nx framework) and extend our internal solutions to external partners. Caseware regional offices and global partners build applications meeting local requirements on the Caseware platforms. In this role, you will be working with and supporting these external parties who are building, selling and supporting products built for the Caseware platform.
You will be doing:
- Triage incoming service, requests, and problem reports.
- Undertake support tasks and follow them to completion, including working with the platform team as necessary.
- Partners account administration and setup.
- Maintain account inventory
- Work in a fast-paced team with set deliverables
You will bring:
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and support skills
- Analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong Independent learner
- You are able to maintain a high level of performance under the pressure of time restraints and a fast-paced, changing environment
You will be exposed to:
- JIRA as a ticketing system tied to our development backlog - Scrum or Kanban. We use GSuite (mail, drive, meet, docs, sheets, etc.).Slack for internal and external communication.
Apply today and begin your co-op adventure with us!
Caseware's cutting-edge software products are meticulously designed for accounting firms, corporations, and governments. Our teams are continually collaborating, innovating, and building upon our existing suite of products. With a customer-focused mindset, we are building technology that is shaping what the future of audits, financial reporting, and financial data analytics will look like.
With a recent strategic investment from Hg Capital in 2020, CaseWare is now in its next major growth phase as we double down on the people and products that have made CaseWare so successful to date.
One of Caseware's core values is Many Voices, One Team and with that in mind, we're dedicated to building teams as diverse as our customers in an equitable and inclusive way. We welcome and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Should you require accommodations or have any questions at any point during the application or interview process, please e-mail our People Operations team at [email protected]
Any candidates successful in obtaining an offer for a position will need to successfully complete a background check through Certn.co which typically includes an Identity Verification and Criminal Record Check. Executives and Senior Managers will undergo a Soft Credit Check as well.