Harness is a high-growth company that is disrupting the software delivery market. Our mission is to enable the 30 million software developers in the world to deliver code to their users reliably, efficiently, securely and quickly, increasing customers’ pace of innovation while improving the developer experience. We offer solutions for every step of the software delivery lifecycle to build, test, secure, deploy and manage reliability, feature flags and cloud costs. The Harness Software Delivery Platform includes modules for CI, CD, Cloud Cost Management, Feature Flags, Service Reliability Management, Security Testing Orchestration, Chaos Engineering, and continues to expand at an incredibly fast pace.
Harness is led by technologist and entrepreneur Jyoti Bansal, who founded AppDynamics and sold it to Cisco for $3.7B
. We’re backed with $425M in venture financing from top-tier VC and strategic firms, including J.P. Morgan, Capital One Ventures, Citi Ventures, ServiceNow, Splunk Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Adage Capital Partners, Balyasny Asset Management, Gaingels, Harmonic Growth Partners, Menlo Ventures, IVP, Unusual Ventures, GV (formerly Google Ventures), Alkeon Capital, Battery Ventures, Sorenson Capital, Thomvest Ventures and Silicon Valley Bank.
The mission of Harness is to empower the 30M+ developers in the world with the ability to deliver software to end customers with the highest velocity, highest quality, highest security, highest reliability, and lowest costs, all without compromising on the necessary governance guardrails. According to a recent analyst study, less than five percent of organizations achieve that goal today.
- Directly own technical documentation for Software Supply Chain Assurance module
- Be hands-on. Develop and maintain resources for users, such as demos and software tools, code samples, documentation, how-to guides, and tutorials
- Help customers in getting on boarded to product, understand the challenges and improve the onboarding experience for end users
- Understand the Harness platform and its ecosystem (API, terraform, YAML configuration etc) to bring different SSCA use cases on forefront in synergy with other Harness product
- Gaining insight in to supply chain security domain
- 3+ years as a developer and 1+ years in an advocacy or educational role such as developer relations/evangelism, creating technical content, leading a community of developers via forums or events
- You have 3+ examples of technical educational content aimed for professional developers (e.g. tutorial, video series, blog series, course)
- At least one professional project using DevOps technologies
- Preference for those with expertise in Kubernetes, CI/CD, monitoring and other cloud native tools
- Familiarity with the latest DevOps and Platform engineering practices followed by mid to large organizations
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE AT HARNESS
- End-to-end ownership of your projects
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive healthcare benefit
- Paid Time Off and Parental Leave
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual social and team-building events
- TGIF-Off program
- Monthly internet reimbursement