We are looking for a Developer (Salesforce/IT) to join our team. This role is responsible for technical design and development, configuration, maintenance, administration and managing of Salesforce and other platforms/integration.
What you’ll do:
- Will provide solutions that are highly scalable, extensible and easy to maintain while balancing overall end-user experience.
- Will take full control and responsibility for finding solutions to difficult problems and drive solutions that are simple and elegant.
- Will also provide technical leadership on projects, and manage release activities.
- Work will involve use of programming skills, Salesforce integration techniques, web-based architecture, and integrating data from multiple sources within CRM environment, while monitoring progress of projects; and performing other duties, as needed.
- Master’s degree in Information Technology or MBA
- Salesforce Platform Developer I and Salesforce Platform App Builder certification
- At least 1 year in position offered or as a Business Systems Analyst, involving Salesforce
- Creation of users, role, profiles and defined object and filed level securities on data mapping and migration of data from legacy system to Salesforce.com objects and fields
- Design and deploy custom objects, custom tabs, validation rules, workflow rules, page layouts
- Develop dashboards to reflect sales opportunities
- Perform gap analysis
- Liaise with business stakeholders to assess and propose technology solutions
Progyny, is the best-in-class provider of fertility and family-building benefits. We’re improving outcomes, shortening time to pregnancy and reducing total fertility-related costs by providing a comprehensive, inclusive, effective value-based fertility benefit that combines clinical and emotional guidance and support, science, technology and data. We work with industry leaders who recognize the importance of providing equitable access to a robust family-building benefit. Today we support over 1.5 million lives and have over 500 clinic locations in our premier provider network.
Our mission is to make any member’s dream of parenthood come true through a healthy, timely and supported fertility journey. Come join a fast-growing company that’s been recognized by Modern Healthcare as one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare.
- Customized employee career development program
- Family friendly benefits:
- Paid maternity and paternity
- Fertility benefits (including egg freezing and IVF)
- Childcare reimbursement program for emergency situations
- Parent’s group
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance options for employees and family
- Paid vacation, sick and summer flex time
- Company equity
- Bonus program
- 401K Match
- Weekly office events
- Company social events
- Sit/stand desks
- Stocked kitchen
Progyny is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.