Nisum is a leading global digital commerce firm headquartered in California, with services spanning digital strategy and transformation, insights and analytics, blockchain, business agility, and custom software development. Founded in 2000 with the customer-centric motto “Building Success Together®,” Nisum has grown to over 1,800 professionals across the United States, Chile,Colombia, India, Pakistan and Canada. A preferred advisor to leading Fortune 500 brands, Nisum enables clients to achieve direct business growth by building the advanced technology they need to reach end customers in today’s world, with immersive and seamless experiences across digital and physical channels.
What You'll Do
- Automate the platform provisioning process to enhance DevOps culture in developmentteams.
- Oversee continuous delivery and integration pipelines to maximizeproductivity.
- Implement,maintainandsupporttheplatformservicesassociatedtothe CI/CD pipelines.
- Configure monitoring and alerting systems for the applicationsand platform-services.
- Monitor site stability and performance and troubleshoot platform issues.
What You Know
- Excellent hands-on experience on cloud infrastructure environments, preferably Azure
- Expert command of config management principles and an ability to code your desired state, preferably by using Chef or Ansible or Puppet.
- Experience in building end to end pipelines.
- Experience with containerization technology, preferably Docker.
- Experience with application development and related technology stack, preferably Java
- Experience working with Tomcat/ Apache/ JBoss is must
- Extensive engineering experience with Linux
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools, preferably Jenkins
- Experience with Monitoring tools, preferably AppDynamics and Log Analysis
- Experience working with databases Oracle/DB2
- Experience with build tools, preferably Gradle or Maven.
- Strong understanding of system and networking concepts and troubleshooting techniques.
- Excellent knowledge of python or other scripting language.
- Excellent knowledge of Branching, Merging and deployment strategies.
- Experience with Code Quality Governance related tools like Sonar.
- Experience with jfrog Artifactory
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with highly scalable/available service-oriented
- Demonstrating good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with scrum development methodology with JIRA.
- Experience writing process requirements, technical design documents and standard operating procedures.
- Experience collaborating with cross functional global and remote teams with diverse backgrounds
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in specific technical fields like computer science, math, statistics preferred; or equivalent practical experience
- In addition to competitive salaries and benefits packages, Nisum India offers its employees some unique and fun extras:
Continuous Learning - Year-round training sessions are offered as part of skill enhancement certifications sponsored by the company on an as need basis. We support our team to excel in their field.
Parental Medical Insurance - Nisum believes our team is the heart of our business and we want to make sure to take care of the heart of theirs. We offer opt-in parental medical insurance in addition to our medical benefits.
Activities -From the Nisum Premier League's cricket tournaments to hosted Hack-a-thon, Nisum employees can participate in a variety of team building activities such as skits, dances performance in addition to festival celebrations.
Free Meals - Free snacks and dinner is provided on a daily basis, in addition to subsidized lunch.
Nisum is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity and inclusion in the workplace.