Sincro provides local digital marketing technology and services to the automotive industry. We offer our customers cutting-edge solutions powered by AI that increase connections with car shoppers to drive sales and customer loyalty. Our name is new, but we have 25 years of experience and thousands of customers in North America and internationally.
At Sincro, our roots run deep, our passion is undeniable, and our people and technology are world-class. We value our people and their expertise, support them and invest in them. Sincro employees have a voice that counts. They feel empowered to act. Our culture is authentic, transparent, and inquisitive; we look for opportunities to disrupt the status quo.
The DevOps Engineer 1 will be responsible to ensure application availability, working cross-functionally with both software engineering and infrastructure teams to establishing cloud environment readiness while following best practices of cloud administration. This candidate will have solid hands-on experience in operating and maintaining multiple production applications. This position requires strong technical & organizational skills, attention to detail, and excellent communications skills. The successful candidate must be a team player and will have a significant impact in driving Ansira’s goals of cloud delivery and the ongoing gold standard support Ansira provides to our clients.
What you will do:
- Create and maintain CI/CD pipeline infrastructure.
- Empower development teams to do self-service deployments.
- Provide ways for developers to build, test, store, and deploy high-quality software to our customers.
- Reduce the total cost of ownership by making wise use of Cloud technologies, as well as other proprietary and open-source solutions.
- Keep data secure and follow security best practices.
- Write code to build tools and automation.
- Help manage the backlog of tasks related to feature development, developer requests, and technical debt.
- Evolve and learn new DevOps skills and share knowledge with the team.
- Debug tough problems using a methodical approach that minimizes risks and time invested.
- Promote a respectful and productive work environment.
- Teach developers how to solve problems and help themselves.
- Participate in the on-call rotation and outage \ triage remediation.
- Must be able to assist others to identify complex system problems and help restore services quickly.
- Systematic problem solving a must.
- Assist application monitoring and troubleshooting when application issues are detected.
- Engage to triage and communicate run-time issues and support emergency responses to critical issues as they arrive.
- Assist in the implementation of security best practices and initiatives at all levels of the infrastructure.
- Understand the interdependencies of various systems within and across applications.
- Manage, prioritize, and execute multiple concurrent DevOps initiatives.
- Maintain up-to-date documentation for DevOps processes and systems to streamline the onboarding of DevOps engineers.
- Keep up to date with developments in technology and DevOps fields through educational and other information resources and make recommendations of possible applications for new technologies and methods.
- 1+ years of technical experience and steady progression in a system engineer role or information technology infrastructure support role that led to greater responsibilities and advancement.
- Passion to ensure maximum uptime of production applications.
- Passion for automation and process efficiency improvement.
- Must possess experience maintaining, tuning, administering, supporting, and problem-solving in complex application and server environments, working collaboratively with the application, network, and system teams to resolve problems.
- Practical experience of continuous integration, continuous build, test automation
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field or equivalent years of experience.
- Strong technical aptitude and problem-solving abilities allowing for consistent, high-visibility, tactical success with a constant focus on customer satisfaction.
- Strong technical knowledge with 1+ years of hands-on experience in the following technologies: Next-gen firewalls, F5 load balancer, Networking TCP/IP stack and troubleshooting, Windows (OS, services, registry, GPO, access controls, Domain, etc. ), PowerShell, YAML, JSON, XML, Python, or similar scripting languages, Windows IIS Services and experience troubleshooting applications running on that platform, Linux/Tomcat/Apache-based systems, and experience troubleshooting applications running on that platform.
- Experience with .Net, Cold Fusion, and Java runtime platforms
- Terraform, Chef, Ansible or Puppet
- Docker \Container’s technologies
- Azure Cloud (AWS equivalent a plus)
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences.
- Must have experience working in a DevOps shop (Build, Test, Release, Deploy, Operate & Monitor).
- Must have experience working with tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansibl, Docker, and or Terraform.
- Must have experience delivering PaaS services in the public cloud.
- Experience in Azure cloud implementation, deployment, and migration of on-prem services.
- Prior experience with Azure Repos, Azure DevOps, Git, Bitbucket, TeamCity, or Jenkins.
- Prior experience with Public Cloud platform using Microsoft Azure and/or commercial cloud platform.
- Must have excellent written and oral communications, including technical documents, and process documents.
- Ability to articulate ideas clearly and concisely.
Local Marketing, Synchronized