At Baresquare, we provide solutions for data-savvy organizations that want to improve their online customer experience. We help our clients by establishing and streamlining their data flow from raw data to insight creation; enabling decision making that leads to customer journey optimizations (read more)
You are either a developer who gets interested in deployment and network operations, or a sysadmin who has a passion for scripting and coding and wants to move into the development side where the magic happens!
Either way, you want to push beyond your current competence, and you have a holistic view on technical environments. You will be joining a pretty elite group, not only Baresquare, but also those few who lead the cloud and data revolution.
Is this the right job for you? Here are some DevOps attributes:
Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools, ability to code and script, experience with systems and IT operations, comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment, grasp of automation tools, data management skills, comfort with collaboration and open communications.
- Professional software dev experience in any language (Bash, Python, Go etc).
- Knowledge of Linux OS and proficiency with its command line and scripting, including securing a server.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, performance analysis.
- Good understanding of SQL databases.
- Existing knowledge on any of Git, GNU Make, Docker, Terraform, Kubernetes, Ansible, ELK stack, Grafana is considered a definite plus.
- We will not consider applicants without working experience unless they can present a substantial personal project.
We are looking for someone with global aspirations, who prefers to be positioned in our office in Thessaloniki Greece.
Only a basic existing understanding of cloud architecture can be enough, but the correct candidate needs to have the determination to excel in DevOps; you will have to prove this during the assessment process.
- Work in a dynamic international environment, with clients located around the world, and in collaboration with the industry's experts.
- Ongoing personal development, building strong experience on the leading software engineering practices.
- Attractive compensation package, adapted to the candidate’s specific skills and career progress.
- Energy management and nutrition consultation by a dietitian-health expert.
- Corporate gym membership and social activities.