We are looking for an experienced developer with an interest in infrastructure management and automation to join as a DevOps engineer.
- Will be coordinating with the entire team to maintain Continuous Delivery across all our clients
- Responsible for building automated systems to manage the infrastructure and fail-overs
- Responsible for setting up QA framework for Load Tests, PEN Tests etc
- Take initiative and estimate the budgets for our running environments and optimize the infrastructure accordingly
- Will be working primarily in the cloud (across cloud providers)
- Responsible for deploying a large cluster of secure systems
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Must be able to code and script. (Preferably in Shell/Ruby)
- Must be familiar with Open Source tools present in order to manage the physical layer.
- Must be familiar with at least Chef or Puppet (Most common infrastructure management tools)
- Must have knowledge on basic infrastructure security.
- Strong grasp of automation tools.
- Must have Data Management skills in order to orchestrate and move around large amounts of data