A versatile position, the DevOps Engineer works on a variety of projects, but whose primary function is to provision, manage, monitor, and decommission Azure related services to help maintain a cost-effective and stable environment for our system to run within. You will also use your Azure DevOps expertise to setup and maintain DevOps CI Pipelines to automate the build, deployment, and testing of the systems.
- Experience in Azure using PaaS service including, but not limited to
· Creation, maintenance, and monitoring of environments
· Creation of templates
· Creation of Resource groups
· Creation of automated build pipe and deployment
· Creation of App Services Environment
- At least 3 years of developing complex PowerShell scripts, modules, functions to automate different processes and manual tasks
- Experience working with or using Azure technologies such as virtual machines, blob, queues, tables, Cloud Services, functions apps, Azure
- Active Directory, Virtual Networks, etc
- Experience working and writing code with Azure REST APIs, Azure PowerShell Module, or Azure CLI
- Familiarity with Cloud design patterns
- Provide expertise and leadership regarding Cloud Architecture for both infrastructure and applications in Microsoft Azure. Demonstrate thought leadership in cloud computing across multiple streams.
- Develop technical roadmaps for future Azure cloud implementations.
- Ensure security is integrated into all cloud architecture solutions.
- Implement proactive monitoring, alerting and trend analysis of Azure performance systems
- Participate in incident resolution processes driving restoration and repair of service-impacting issues.
- Experience developing Azure DevOps/VSTS PowerShell Tasks/extensions
- Creation of Automated Build & Deployment Pipelines
- Effective use and best practices for Azure DevOps Pipelines (Builds, Releases, Artifacts, Deployment Groups, etc)
- Leverage Azure DevOps for Test Case Management.
Certifications that are a plus:
- Microsoft/Azure Certification
- Microsoft/Azure DevOps Engineer Expert
- Microsoft/Azure Developer Associate
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert: Data Management and Analytics
- Microsoft Technology Associate: Networking Fundamentals
Why you’ll love us:
- Startup Atmosphere. With us, you get to have your cake and eat it too. Enjoy a fast-paced, casual work environment without the work/life balance issues and poor benefits that typically come with working for a startup. You’ll also get to put away your stuffy suit jacket and pull out your jeans and t-shirts. Being a part of the Endurance family allows us to keep the startup feel while taking advantage of the large corporation benefits.
- Cool Perks. Not only do we have the standard ping pong and pool tables, you’ll also get to join us for regular off-site and in-house events such as happy hours, escape rooms, holiday dinners, and much more. We’re also located next to the light rail for a convenient commute.
- Awesome Benefits. Now for the important stuff. Yes, you get generous and comprehensive healthcare benefits, parental leave, virtual doctor visits, competitive pay, 401k matching, and so much more.