We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic DevOps Engineer. As our new DevOps Engineer, you will be in charge of DevOps deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet customer needs. If you have a solid background in software engineering and are familiar with CI/CD, we’d like to meet you.
Main responsibilities and Tasks
- Implement integrations requested by customers;
- Deploy updates and fixes in local, test, preprod, and prod environments;
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience;
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems;
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors;
- Develop scripts to automate visualisation;
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance;
- Utilise various open source technologies, in particular Jenkins, Docker, and Sonar;
- Write scripts and automation using Perl/Python/Groovy/Java/Bash.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master's in Engineering or equivalent;
- 3 years’ work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role;
- 3 years of experience in managing Linux based infrastructure;
- Understanding software building tools, especially Maven;
- Perfect usage of English (German language will be an asset).
As a DevOps engineer you will have the opportunity to explore and apply the latest development tools/technologies. As part of a friendly team you will work closely with the backend developers and the business analysts to deliver high quality applications. Belonging to an international company you will contribute to challenging IT software projects for major international public organizations and institutions. As part of a dynamic company you will get the chance to develop your skills and your career.
If you want an exciting challenge, work with some of the coolest technologies and enjoy your time doing it, then join us! Send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (DOE/1/19).
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (www.eurodyn.com) is a leading Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Berlin, Berne, Stockholm, London, Helsinki, etc.). The company employs over 600 engineers and IT experts. We design and develop software applications using state-of-the-art technology. Our current ICT projects have a value exceeding 250 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government administrations internationally.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
Furthermore, when providing your data, it is up to you to explicitly consent that your data can be assessed for future job openings, for as long as you do not withdraw such consent. If you do not consent, we will not be able to consider the data you provide to us for future job openings.