SignEasy is a cloud-based, mobile-first solution to electronically sign and fill documents from smartphones, tablets and web. People across industries such as real estate, legal, accounting, sales, insurance, human resources, logistics and more from over 180 countries use SignEasy to reduce business turnaround times, close deals faster, cut costs and delight customers by eliminating the cycle of printing, scanning and faxing of paperwork. Our latest offering, the SignEasy API suite, enables other businesses to seamlessly integrate our electronic signature platform into their workflows.
We have been a customer-first company since our roots, while caring about a team that prides in supporting each other and solving problems they feel passionate about. We have created an environment that challenges them to be creative while they work on products that have received multiple accolades at the global stage from the biggest technology platforms, of the likes of Apple, Google and Microsoft. Take a peek into our culture here.
What you'll do:
- Ensure the highest level of uptime and Quality of Service (QoS) through operational excellence.
- Identify areas to improve service resiliency through techniques such as chaos engineering, performance/load testing, etc.
- Support and maintain the existing CI/CD pipelines.
- Participate in the evolution of standard methodologies.
- Automate common, repeatable tasks at large scale to streamline operational procedures.
- Design and maintain production monitoring systems.
- Handle performance and stability issues using a wide variety of tools.
- Evaluate and handle deployment environment security.
- Follow change management processes during deployments.
- Use and maintain version control for application infrastructure.
- Participate in an on-call rotation as required.
- Determine root-cause for all production level incidents and write corresponding high-quality RCA reports.
- Passionate about solving interesting problems for customers – ready to explore new grounds in technology and user experience.
What you must have:
- 2-5 years of experience working in Development/DevOps teams.
- Experience with distributed applications at scale in AWS.
- Understanding of the practical application of Agile processes.
- Good exposure with Linux operating system.
- Strong scripting experience in Python.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience with orchestration tools like Docker Swarm/Kubernetes/OpenShift is a huge plus.
- Working knowledge of application servers, servlet containers, and web servers.
- Collaborative, team focus and great communication skills.
- Expert at creating documentation.
- Make our existing data stores (mySQL / Redis / Postgres etc.) more scalable and reliable.
- You un-complicate things because simple things are easy to debug, maintain and fix.
- You're lazy, so you build tools to do your job and you can continue being lazy.
- Upgrade existing systems and constantly explore and learn new technology and apply it whenever it makes sense.
Why join us?
- We’re a small team doing big things! Your work will make a huge impact on customers and your voice will be heard.
- Work from a beautiful WeWork office in Bangalore, with flexible work-from-home options based on performance and familiarity.
- Our company is headquartered in the US, with a growing team in Bangalore. Interact with a global, diversified team and grow together with us!
- Competitive salary and health insurance.
- Annual Company Retreat.
- Opportunities to attend conferences, workshops, and trainings.