Wyscout helps football teams make data-driven decisions and reach outcomes more quickly with their current and future talent.
Our advanced statistical tools help coaches analyze opponents and prepare for matches, as well as enabling scouts to identify the most promising players globally.
What we need and why
You’ll be fully involved in defining and maintaining development and production infrastructure on AWS. You’ll develop and build IT solutions specifically oriented towards automation, performance and security of company processes. You’ll also directly collaborate with software developers, testing and operations teams with the specific goal of crossing barriers among departments.
Day to Day work
● Check and monitor alarms, diagnosis symptoms analyze root causes and employs preventative measures to avoid recurrence of similar issues.
● Check and monitor the reliability of web-services.
● Conduct test for applications performance and consistency. Monitor quality and SLA levels for production deployments.
● Coordinate with the development team to manage the CI/CD pipeline and architecture and improve the deployments procedures.
● Write scripts (bash, python,..) and code (python, JS,…) for automation of development and production environments.
● Conduct systems tests for systems, application, and data security.
● Mining application and systems logs for relevant information.
● Keep up with industry best practices, trends, and standards with the purpose of identifying automation opportunities.
● Play the role of an advocate and promote knowledge of DevOps procedures across the entire engineering department.
Define a roadmap to improve production cybersecurity analysis and countermeasures.
Support the development team to fully embrace containers and serverless approach.
Revamp company streaming solution to improve video delivery performance and customers satisfaction.
Replace production legacy cache with a more performant, scalable and replicated solution.
Architect and build an automated solution for deploying and scaling groups of workers responsible for clipping and encoding customers content.
● 1+ years of experience in a systems admin, operations or developer role.
● DevOps experience with AWS cloud architectures and systems operation.
● Experience with Linux and networking administration.
● Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and similar technologies.
● Experience with Bash, Python, JS or similar languages.
● Experience with Jenkins or similar CI tools.
● Experience with application monitoring services (New Relic, Dynatrace, SumoLogic…).
● Experience with orchestration/deployment tools (Puppet, Ansible, Chef, CodeDeploy).
● Experience with log analytics and log mining.
● Expertise in software development methodologies.
● Knowledge of databases (Mysql, Elasticsearch, Redis) and SQL (Structured Query Language).
● Problem-solving attitude.
● The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
● Willingness to assist with critical releases with occasional out of hours working.
Nice to have:
● Experience with NoSQL databases.
● Experience with Infrastructure as code tools, Cloudformation, Terraform.
● Knowledge of scalable architecture based on microservices.
● Treat you like an adult. It’s all about a healthy work-life balance. We’ll trust you to get work done and take a break when you need it.
● Give you what you need. We’ll supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
● Challenge you. You'll be surrounded by people equally committed to the company's success, allowing for constant collaboration.
● Develop you. We’ll pay for the courses and conferences that will support your growth.
● Excite You. You will get the opportunity to see our clients in action, with tickets for sports matches.