This role is located on site in Vienna, VA
Mobiquity is a digital engagement provider for more than 200 of the world’s leading brands. We are a collective of consultants, designers, developers, cloud advisors, and data scientists - spread across 3 continents and 9 offices - who create compelling digital experiences to help clients show they care to the people who matter most - their consumers, patients, and employees.
Mobiquity’s delivery organization is responsible for the successful delivery of development projects as well as SLA driven operations, maintenance and support. By establishing a team of customer focused DevOps professionals we ensure the best service to our clients, and enable ongoing improvement of their (mobile) applications.
What This Job Will Entail:
- Working closely with Development teams to implement and automate systems and architectures.
- Drive Automation efforts across the organization utilizing Infrastructure as Code (IaC), Configuration Management, and Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Delivery (CD) tools such as Jenkins.
- Experience with configuration tools: Puppet, Chef, etc.
- Configuration, Management, and Maintenance of Linux systems
- Development of Secure Cloud Networking policies and architectures
- Develop and Maintain scalable architecture solutions using Cloud Providers such as AWS
- Working alongside product architecture teams to make recommendations on DevOps practices
- Monitoring and development of monitoring procedures for multiple architectures
- Collaborate with your peers as a subject matter expert on Cloud, Datacenter Technologies, Automation, Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), IaC, SysOps and DevOps
- System-level scripting for deployments and maintenance
- Take part in 24/7 on-call rotations
- Working with LDAP, Active Directory, DNS and VLAN technologies
The Skills We’re Looking For:
- Experience with IaC and Configuration Management techniques/technologies, preferably Chef, CloudFormation or Terraform
- Experience with scripting with Bash, Ruby, Perl, etc
- Good understanding of Security and Security practices
- Experience building secure, scalable architecture in the cloud
- Interested in building a Devops Culture
- Calm under pressure
- Knowledge of monitoring technologies including agent, agentless, synthetic and real user
- Knowledgeable of networking concepts including load balancers, routers and switching
- ITIL Practices & Agile methodologies
Recruiting Agencies: While we really do appreciate what you do, and how challenging it can be, don’t do it. Please do not send us unsolicited resumes, either to our employees, job listings, or recruiting team. (We call those “free leads”). Mobiquity is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Mobiquity is an equal opportunity employer. We feel strongly that the best ideas come from all sorts of directions and sources, and cutting ourselves off from anyone due to our own biases is simply bad business, as well as bad citizenship.