You’re a(n) determined DevOps Engineer. You’re resourceful, hungry, collaborative, customer-focused, and detail-obsessed. And, above all else, if you want to join a global team that creates smart, creative, and effective solutions to complex business challenges, we would like to meet you!
Modus is a digital product studio headquartered in New York City with offices in Buenos Aires and Manila. We’re an interdisciplinary group of motivated, dedicated professionals who don’t take things at face value. We uncover insights, imagine new possibilities, and create digital experiences that transform businesses and delight customers.
Our next DevOps Engineer will be an integral part of our growing engineering team, working across a wide range of clients and projects.
Read on for details.
- Design resilient and scalable infrastructure on AWS.
- Support current applications and infrastructure.
- Assist with strategy and implementation of all future infrastructure projects.
- Configure and build monitoring and logging tools.
- Create clear and concise documentation.
Support Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC), Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) deployments.
- Continuously evaluate and improve security protocols and policies.
Experience managing cloud infrastructure. (AWS, Google Cloud)
Experience with configuration and orchestration of dockerized applications. (Docker, Kubernetes, Elastic Container Services)
Experience with IaC tools for cloud infrastructure. (AWS Cloudformation, Terraform).
- Experience with network applications. (RESTful, APIs, load balancing)
Experience managing and supporting Linux (Debian, Red hat), Windows, and macOS systems.
Familiarity with SQL and NoSQL databases. (MySQL, MongoDB, …)
- Understanding of industry standards for networking protocols and routing, high-availability configurations, system monitoring, security practices, source control, and application management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including process documentation skills intended for technical and non-technical users.
In addition to a competitive salary, Modus offers a great work environment, premium health care plan, training courses and certifications, the opportunity to work with the latest technologies, and other great benefits.
If you are self-motivated and enjoy being part of a diverse team of talented people who are helping to invent the digital future, apply now!