SlimPay is the European leader in recurring payments for subscriptions. Our solution enables merchants to facilitate acquisition, increase the consumer lifetime value and maximize revenue through card and direct debit payments. With flagship offices in Paris, Madrid and Milan, we are rapidly growing our international footprint — one subscription payment at a time.
SlimPay’s mission is to reinvent the subscription payment journey, creating a frictionless experience for both consumers and merchants. We’re looking for someone who can live our values, alongside a team of 70 people at SlimPay:
Why join us?
This role is a unique opportunity to be part of a hyper-growth tech scale-up, working in an innovative environment from a technical and product perspective.
You will have the opportunity:
You will join a talented team of IT/OPs, leveraging the most advanced technologies (terraform, packer, AWS, containerization, serverless, etc.) to build / reinforce the next infrastructure generation offering a high availability / scalability solution based on continuous improvement.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will collaborate with the Tech Team to improve existing DevOps processes and implement new ones.
The IT/OPs team works with a “test, learn and iterate” mindset. This means that you will have the opportunity to continuously improve the engineering practice and raise the bar at SlimPay. After all, the startup spirit is embedded into our work!
What do you need to be successful?
• Previous successful experience as a DevOps engineer ideally in a SaaS environment.
• Extensive knowledge of AWS.
• Experience with AWS using Infrastructure as Code (Terraform / Ansible)
• Excellent container skills (Docker, ECS, Lambda, ...).
• Ability to manage Kafka in production environment.
• Eagerness to try new technologies/development languages (Go, Python, ...) as well as openness to challenge existing ones.
• Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and adapt to new processes and procedures.
• Excellent communication skills: experience in communicating with tech and non-tech teams.
• Fluent in English (written and oral).
• High level of autonomy and proactivity in an agile environment.
• Ship quality code, performant and tested (Gitlab CI).
What are the perks of working at SlimPay?
Choice of Macbook or Dell XPS 13 Developer Edition
Monthly afterwork drinks with the team
Team-building events like yoga or escape game
Monthly All Hands (#sharemoreknowmore)
Weekly Tech Sessions
And much more!