We are an American product company that develops a FORM platform to conduct inspections and surveys for our customers.
We want to provide top service to our internal and external customers.
To take our IT services to the next level, Form.com
have a DevOps team, who ensures we maintain stable IT infrastructure within our global business network.
A company relies on its IT operations and Cloud platforms.
This team is currently focused on:
- Improvement and development of platform infrastructure
- Setting up, upgrading, maintaining, and providing support for IT systems
- Ensuring that our internal systems and SaaS Platform run optimally, without downtime and performance issues
- Providing services to our Operations team so we can deploy in a smooth and automated way
- Moving our services and solutions to the cloud
Why we love working here:
Form.com offers a challenging job in a dynamic, high-tech, flat structured environment
- We work in an international team of open-source minded geeks
- You can build your own schedule, work with projects that interest you as well as have tasks that Company needs to be done, and take charge of your own personal development
- We have versatile development opportunities both inside and outside IT
Who You Are:
- Hands-on experience with cloud infrastructure (GCP is preferred)
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as code concept
- Experience with IaC and configuration management tools like Terraform, Ansible, Puppet
- Deep understanding of web application architecture, hands-on experience with web servers (nginx, Apache, IIS)
- 3+ yrs of experience with CI/CD using TeamCity, GitLab
- Any scripting languages like Bash/PowerShell/Python
- Understanding of Networking network topologies and common network protocols and services
- Experience with and understanding of virtualization platforms (Hyper-V, KVM, LXD)
- Experience with and understanding of containerization (Docker) and containers orchestration (either K8S, Swarm, Nomad)
- Understanding concepts and experience with RDBMs (PostgreSQL, MySQL) and no-SQL (MongoDB, Cassandra) will be a plus
- Good communication skills
- Must be a team player
- At least the Intermediate level of English language (writing, speaking)
We could be a great match for each other if:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in business informatics or computer science
- You already have experience with tools such as Docker, Gitlab-CI, xnetes& Terraform
- We would love it if you had experience in a Linux/Unix environment
- Extra bonus points if you have knowledge of any of the following: LXC/LXD / Hyper-V / Solaris zones
- Health insurance
- Top-level, talented team
- Global leader in data collection technologies
- Direct contract with US-based company
- Challenging projects and professional growth opportunities
- Fully remote work OR if you prefer office — convenient location (few minutes from a subway station)
- Performance-based income review
- Flexible full-time schedule
FORM powers the world’s 2 billion mobile workers as they change companies and industries for good, with mobile technology that improves execution from the frontline. FORM activates and connects teams in the field – with leaders, missions, and each other – so they can deliver success in the enterprise. The FORM field execution platform serves as a digital assistant for frontline teams by guiding daily tasks, streamlining data collection, facilitating real-time communication, and providing leaders with real-time intelligence to drive faster actions and better decisions. FORM offers the world’s only integrated task management and image recognition platform and enables smart audits on more display types than any solution in the market, plus industry-leading field communications and photo reporting capabilities. FORM solutions have been deployed by Fortune 500 companies around the world.
FORM OpX empowers teams to improve operational compliance by digitizing audits and inspections to reduce risk and improve safety and quality from the frontline. FORM OpX mobile workflows make it easy to capture the right data, at the right place, at the right time – every time. Teams stay connected with instant frontline communications on mobile, and real-time insights allow leaders to spot and fix issues quickly and measure trends over time so teams can take action on the opportunities that move the business forward.
FORM MarketX unleashes the power of field teams to drive market execution with the only mobile solution that combines dynamic task management, industry-leading image recognition, photo reporting, field team communications, and advanced reporting – all within one easy-to-use platform. Guide teams, improve execution, and drive sales while creating a shared view of the field that helps leaders make better decisions, faster. Sell more with FORM MarketX, the field execution app that guides, tracks, and improves performance in real-time.
Who We Are
We are innovators: We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are partners: We’re only as successful as our customers. We provide exceptional support, strategic partnership, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business will help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We build products centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
We are flexible: We believe in a "Work Your Way" Employment Policy. Employees who can effectively perform their job functions remotely may do so indefinitely.
Humble + hungry. We measure success by how we help customers win. And we've been in the game a long time (in software years). Every interaction gives us the chance to deliver better service and more value. Along the way we've picked up a few awards, and for that, we're thankful.
FORM offers competitive salaries and full benefits for full-time employees and is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer--welcoming all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.