What is it all about?
As a DevOps Engineer (Linux), you will work in a team responsible for deploying, automating and securing servers and services in multiple environments. You will investigate issues along with our software engineers and remove obstacles that stand in the way.
DevOps Engineer is responsible for handling and monitoring the system to ensure 24/7 availability of Infobip’s services as well as creating and updating technical documentation. Also, you’ll be monitoring the on-going processes and procedures in the IT department/industry and be relied upon for improvement suggestions. We expect that you take proactive ownership of tasks and see them through to completion.
Some of the requirements we are looking for in this role:
- Proven experience delivering microservices at scale
- Configuration Management tools Ansible
- Application performance monitoring
- Scripting languages experience (shell)
- Linux internals, Linux packaging
- Release (Branching, versioning, tagging)
- Apache Kafka
- OOO programing language experience Java
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
This job has been filled or removed by Infobip.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new DevOps Engineer (Linux) job post.✕