Smart Reporting is one of the world’s top startups in digital health. Our mission is to enable AI assisted diagnostics for the benefit of doctors and patients around the world. Already today, our award-winning software is used by thousands of doctors and institutions, including some of the world’s leading experts in radiology.
Contribute to something that makes a difference!
What would be your responsibilities?
- Define and implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) processes and tools
- Contributing in definition and implementation of infrastructure for deployment automation
- Work across SDLC to address identified issues in software design, bottlenecks or/and manual configuration steps
- Contributing in defining future system architectures which will improve stability and operational efficiency of the systems
- Manage IT tools used for automation activities (CI/CD, configuration management, automation toolset, etc.)
- Setup and maintain logging, monitoring and alerting solutions (Graylog, Pingdom, Pagerduty, Prometheus)
- Ensure Flow, to accelerate the delivery of work from Development to User
- Ensure Feedback, to improve understanding and responding to all stakeholders, internal and external
- Ensure Learning & Experimentation, to enable continuous improvement
Who are we looking for?
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Computer Design or similar
- You bring strong knowledge of automation, IaaC and scripting solutions (e.g. TerraForm, Ansible, GitLab CI, Bash, Python)
- You have experience in end to end development from server setup to deployment (Linux, Docker, Kubernetes)
- You have experience in Cloud Operations (AWS) as well as on-premise (virtualization and containerization)
- You have experience and strong knowledge foundation about scrum framework and DevOps practice
- Curiosity and an interest in continuously developing yourself and adding new technologies to your knowledge base
- Fluent in English
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to drive the development of a cutting-edge medical software product that enjoys rapid growth and significant funding from top-tier investors and EU grants
- The chance to work on interesting technical challenges such as advanced algorithms, wide integrations or scalable content management
- A positive, highly skilled, international team with a focus on quality
- The opportunity to work on a meaningful product that improves healthcare and peoples’ lives
- Pick your own gear: Linux, Mac, Windows - whatever works best for you
- Sponsored conference visits
- Outstanding compensation based on experience
Do you want to work on meaningful product in a great environment? Then don’t hesitate to apply! We’re looking forward to getting to know you.