Who are we?
Satago is a leading Fintech player and offers a unique cashflow management solution designed to help business owners get on with growing their businesses and forget about their cashflow problems. We provide innovative credit control and risk tools and are the pioneers of on-demand business finance.
We are in an exciting growth phase and are looking for enthusiastic and creative individuals who want to make a difference and help us disrupt the status quo. We're a hard-working group who enjoy overcoming hurdles and building awesome tools for our customers.
We are passionate about:
- Empowering and inspiring people
- Understanding customer needs
- Integrity and Transparency
- Diversity and Inclusion
We are looking for engineers to join our development team looking after our infrastructure. You will be working with developers to deliver a new cashflow management system, from test environments to production. We use best practices and the latest technology stack for our infrastructure. Our platform is 6 months old so no legacy code.
More about the product we are building - https://vimeo.com/387989541
What your day-to-day looks like:
- Build Kubernetes clusters to run spring boot and react applications
- Work on observability and monitoring tools, and tweek app settings based on metrics and alerts.
- Implement security requirements, limit access to the resources, (m)TLS, and data segregation.
- Participate in the CI/CD, docker image promotion between environments (dev, staging, production).
- Architecture and implementation of the disaster recovery, and backups.
- Terraform + AWS
- Kubernetes - AWS EKS, Bottlerocket
- Grafana, Prometheus, Thanos, Loki, Jeager
Nice to have:
- AWS MSK - Kafka
- AWS OpenSearch
- AWS RDS, Aurora - PostgreSQL
- AWS S3
Why work at Satago:
- You will be joining an awesome, welcoming, and vibrant environment.
- Play a significant role in the development of our company, have your voice heard and realise your professional and personal growth.
- Work with exceptional, diverse, innovative people who want to make a difference.
- No task is beneath or above us. We love to wear many hats and figure things out. This applies even to our CEO!
We have also other benefits that will keep you happy:
- Salary depending on the experience up to 30k PLN
- B2B or UOP
- 26 days holiday
- SatagoSelfie: Extra holiday for one Friday afternoon per month – and yes that adds up to six extra days per year!!!
- Multisport completly for free
- Latest Mac Book
- The opportunity to put your mark on the fintech sector
- Great location with modern facilities (opposite Galeria Krakowska) - Currently remote
- Free coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and more!
- Full remote option from Poland
Satago is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate difference, support it, and thrive on a diverse team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more inclusive we are, the better we are, and our work will be.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation at any point through the interview process, please do not hesitate to let us know.
We’d love to hear from you!