Designation: DevOps Engineer
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Experience: 3-7 Years
About the Role:
At Bizongo, we believe in delivering excellence which drives business efficiency for our customers. As Software Engineer’s at Bizongo, you will be working on developing next generation of technology that will impact how businesses take care of their process and derive process excellence. We are looking for engineers who can bring fresh ideas, function at scale and are passionate about technology. We expect our engineers to be multidimensional, display leadership and have a zeal for learning as well as experimentation as we push business efficiency through our technology. As a DevOps Engineer, you should have hands-on experience as a DevOps engineer with strong technical proficiency on public clouds, Linux an programming/scripting.
- Gather and analyse cloud infrastructure requirements
- Automate obsessively
- Support existing infrastructure, analyse problem areas and come up with solutions
- Optimise stack performance and costs
- Write code for new and existing tools
- Experience with DevOps techniques and philosophies
- Passion to work in an exciting fast paced environment
- Self-starter who can implement with minimal guidance
- Good conceptual understanding of the building blocks of modern web-based infrastructure: DNS, TCP/IP, Networking, HTTP, SSL/TLS
- Strong Linux skills
- Experience with automation of code builds and deployments
- Experience in nginx configurations for dynamic web application
- Help with cost optimisations of infrastructure requirements
- Assist development teams with any infrastructure needs
- Strong command line skills to automate routine system administration tasks
- An eye for monitoring. The ideal candidate should be able to look at complex infrastructure and be able to figure out what to monitor and how.
- Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL and cloud-based relational database solutions like Amazon RDS. Database replication and scalability
- High Availability: Load Balancing (ELB), Reverse Proxies, CDNs etc.
- Scripting Languages: Python/Bash/Shell/Perl
- Version control with Git. Exposure to various branching workflows and collaborative development
- Virtualisation and Docker
- AWS core components (or their GCP/Azure equivalents) and their management: EC2, ELB, NAT, VPC, IAM Roles and policies, EBS and S3, CloudFormation, Elasticache, Route53, etc.
- Configuration Management: SaltStack/Ansible/Puppet
- CI/CD automation experience
- Understanding of Agile development practices is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Science / Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field
Why work with us?
- Opportunity to work with "India’s leading B2B" E-commerce venture. The company grew its revenue by more than 12x last year to reach to a 200 Cr annual revenue run rate scale in March 2018. We invite you to be part of the upcoming growth story of B2B sector through Bizongo
- Having formed a strong base in Ecommerce, Supply Chain, Retail industries; exploring FMCG, Food Processing, Engineering, Consumer Durable, Auto Ancillary and Chemical industries
- Bizongo is featured in LinkedIn Top Startups 2019: The 25 hottest Indian companies to work for!
- Design and Development launched for Bizongo recently and seeing tremendous growth as a steady and additional revenue stream
- Opportunity to work with most dynamic individuals in Asia recognized under Forbes 30 Under 30 and industry stalwarts from across companies like Microsoft, Paypal, Gravitas, Parksons, ITC, Snapdeal, Fedex, Deloitte and HUL
- Working in Bizongo translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast paced and electrifying environment
- Bizongo has been awarded as the most Disruptive Procurement Startup of the year - 2017
- Being a company that is expanding itself every day and working towards exploring newer avenues in the market, every employee grows with the company
- The position provides a chance to build on existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience in the field of Ecommerce
About the Company:
Company Website: https://www.bizongo.com/
- Any solution worth anything is unfailingly preceded by clear articulation of a problem worth solving. Even a modest study of Indian Packaging industry would lead someone to observe the enormous fragmentation, chaos and rampant unreliability pervading the ecosystem. When businesses are unable to cope even with these basic challenges, how can they even think of materializing an eco-friendly & resource-efficient packaging economy? These are some hardcore problems with real-world consequences which our country is hard-pressed to solve.
- Bizongo was conceived as an answer to these first level challenges of disorganization in the industry. We employed technology to build a business model that can streamline the packaging value-chain & has enormous potential to scale sustainably. Our potential to fill this vacuum was recognized early on by Accel Partners and IDG Ventures who jointly led our Series A funding. Most recently, B Capital group, a global tech fund led by Facebook co-founder Mr. Eduardo Savarin, invested in our technological capabilities when it jointly led our Series B funding with IFC.
- The International Finance Corporation (IFC), the private-sector investment arm of the World Bank, cited our positive ecosystem impact towards the network of 30,000 SMEs operating in the packaging industry, as one of the core reasons for their investment decision. Beyond these bastions of support, we are extremely grateful to have found validation by various authoritative institutions including Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia. Being the only major B2B player in the country with such an unprecedented model has lent us enormous scope of experimentation in our efforts to break new grounds. Dreaming and learning together thus, we have grown from a team of 3, founded in 2015, to a 250+ strong family with office presence across Mumbai, Gurgaon and Bengaluru. So those who strive for opportunities to rise above their own limitations, who seek to build an ecosystem of positive change and to find remarkable solutions to challenges where none existed before, such creators would find a welcome abode in Bizongo.