AgileTrailblazers is seeking a seeking a WebLogic Administrator for a hybrid role entailing application support, system administration, application configuration, Web Services, configuring and deploying applications in J2EE on Complex multi-system platforms.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage environments requests and environment allocation to project teams
- Manage health of the environment and proactively coordinate as well as resolve the environment downtime related issues
- Initiate and track the environment build-out requests for traditional as well as new technologies (Docker, OpenShift, Cloud etc.)
- Provide dedicated support for business-critical environments (upgrades, data refresh, customer issue resolutions)
- Provide the governance for all Perf environments and ensure SLA compliance Supporting DBA and Data copy requests
- Troubleshooting environment and application issues
- Ensuring Non-Prod environments stability and availability
- Supporting New production environment build out and deployment
- Maintain and Manage software version modification of project ecosystem
- Develop and maintain a CI/CD pipeline
- Applies experience of DevOps/SCM best practices to enable highly available & reliable systems
- Take full end to end ownership of certain elements/business processes/capabilities within the Atlassian suite
- Vetting new Atlassian feature ideas, configurations etc.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the Atlassian products, process best practices and obtain and maintain certification with the various Atlassian products
- Maintain Atlassian tools in both a Unix and Windows environments
- Perform end-user activities in the Atlassian tools, such as: create maintain workflows in JIRA, author content in Confluence, create build plans in Bamboo, etc.
- Administrator skills on WebLogic Server for multiple applications in a clustered environment
- Familiar with CI/CD tools like Jenkins
- Experience monitoring application deployments and deployment automation
- 3+ years of DevOps/deployment pipeline experience
- Experience with Linux and Windows Administration
- Experience with source automation using Jenkins
- Experience with containerization (Docker and Open Shift)
- Experience with integrating with authentication/directory services like Active Directory (LDAP), Crowd, Oauth and SAML.
- Configuring and working with various deployment methodologies, including VM and Cloud (e.g AWS)
- Supporting and working with relational databases, with a strong focus on MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Third-party and custom application installation, configuration and/or support
This is a full-time position with full benefits.