Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation
. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere
company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or in our Pleasanton office - it’s up to you.
We are looking for a DevOps Manager that has a passion for leading teams and will be responsible for automating deployments and scaling and optimizing the CI/CD environments. Your team’s focus will be ensuring Veeva’s products are delivered to our customers quickly and with the best quality possible. If you are a self-starter that thrives working in new technologies to drive innovation, you should join our team.
What you’ll do
- Lead a DevOps team to develop a robust and scalable infrastructure that enables us to efficiently build and deploy mobile and online applications.
- Ensure Veeva’s products are delivered to our customers seamlessly and with the best quality possible.
- Lead and mentor your team to provide the infrastructure-as-code needed to maintain multiple development/test/stage/production environments.
- Leverage new technologies to drive innovation.
- Work efficiently and effectively with multiple stakeholders and across functional teams.
- Maintain an evolving long-term technical roadmap to lead your team for continuous improvement and innovation.
- Prior team management experience
- Expert in scripting (Batch, Perl, Bash, Ruby, Groovy, or similar languages)
- Proven experience with configuration management tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef or similar)
- Experience with managing infrastructure-through-code namely Terraform
- Proficient with source code management tools (GIT or similar)
- Ability to design and support CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins or similar)
- Experience using/creating build tools (Maven, Ant, Gradle or similar)
- Extensive experience architecting, designing, and implementing deployments in AWS cloud environments
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.